Can I just say something?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• buggaboo73
    Options
    How 'bout a little 'live and let live' huh?
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    <
    NUFF SAID!!................Yeah I'm 38, check out my profile and tell me I shouldn't wear whatever I want.
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    <
    NUFF SAID!!................Yeah I'm 38, check out my profile and tell me I shouldn't wear whatever I want.

I say you can wear what ever the heck you want!!!!!!!!!!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Options
    <

I say you can wear what ever the heck you want!!!!!!!!!!

Thank ya baby!....I think I will!!....LMAO! :bigsmile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    OP I think it depends on the person. I've met a 50 year old belly dancer who has a hotter body than most women my age....

Yeah need to think about something else. HA.
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Some of the comments here are actually quite cruel. Does it really hurt anybody else if a 70-year old woman wants to wear a bikini? If you don't like what you see, look somewhere else. Don't try to control other people's lives.
  • Caroline523
    Options
    <

hahaha that just made my day... I think you ended this debate fair and square. you are HOT!!
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    So, I'll be 34 in May... I used to think being in the 30's was OLD until I got to this age! I don't feel any older than I felt while in my 20s. I actually feel better at this age than I did when I was "young." My goal is to wear a bikini again this summer since I haven't been able to the last 3 summers (I had 2 babies). I will wear a bikini as long as I look good in one. So, if I can at 50, I will! Who cares about age?? Just like it was previously mentioned, revisit this idea when you are 35. You won't feel as old as you think you'll feel and you won't want to wear a one piece if you have a bikini body. Just sayin'! :wink:

Woo Hoo. This is well said. I will be 37 in July and my husband asked if I would be able to wear my bikini I had 4 years ago this summer.................Obviously my husband likes it so no else matters. :tongue:
  • sportsqueen32
    Options
    WOW I read about this on another topic. I am soon to be 38 and believe me I don't look my age. I never have so now I'm being told by someone probably not even old enough to drink that I can't wear a bikini because of my birth year. Honey when you get here please reconsider the stupid s**t that came out of your mouth at a very immature ignorant age. I looked my best when I turned 30 and that is my goal.

Tell you what us 35+ women will stop wearing bikinis when you stop wearing skirts that barely cover your a** from top to bottom.

Deal?
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    WOW I read about this on another topic. I am soon to be 38 and believe me I don't look my age. I never have so now I'm being told by someone probably not even old enough to drink that I can't wear a bikini because of my birth year. Honey when you get here please reconsider the stupid s**t that came out of your mouth at a very immature ignorant age. I looked my best when I turned 30 and that is my goal.

Tell you what us 35+ women will stop wearing bikinis when you stop wearing skirts that barely cover your a** from top to bottom.

Deal?

Thumbs up!!!!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Okay I don't mean to offend anyone so I hope I dont get any hate messages lol just my opinion. BUT I think that you are like over the age of like...35...If you have an awesome body than that is GREAT good for you. Like I hope that when I get to that age that I look good. But I personally thing that once your at a certain age no matter HOW good you look...I think women should wear a one piece bathing suit instead of 2 pieces. I dunno. I tell my own mother this too. I just feel that it looks like your trying to hard to look young. They make very cute and sexy one pieces now.

Thats just my opinion. I hate seeing celebrities that are older wear 2 pieces.

oh god I really hope i dont get hate messages.
    Well..by my profile pic, i'm over 35, kids and a grandma..I wear bikinis...I think your comments show how insecure you are, if you feel the need to belittle someone else because they are older and more attractive in a bikini then you are.then maybe you need to do a little self help there...how about not giving a sh** about what other people choose to wear, seriously, such highschool bs...again my personal opinion.

Wear what you want and what makes you feel amazing and let the haters be haters =]

I love that all these gorgeous 35+ women in their bikinis are posting replies to this.
  • BamaRose0107
    Options

Deal?

I agree with you! However the OP (according to the profile) is only a year younger than me and I am 25.
  • Questfor250
    Options
    well since you are not 35 or older you obviously don't know what you will be facing when you are in that time when you need a one piece suit. I personally like both. Yes the two piece is great when it is worn on those with the ability to deliver. One pice for those who don't. The same thing can be said for Speedo's on guys. I can honestly say I will never be speedo material and I am absolutely okay with that. Let them be. Some get it, and some don't. Not for you to judge.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    We ALL have our opinions and yours will not stop me from wearing a two piece swim suit and yes I am knocking on "51"!!!
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    We ALL have our opinions and yours will not stop me from wearing a two piece swim suit and yes I am knocking on "51"!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!! More Power to You Verda!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.