Options

Replies

• lizburnsyb
    Options
    I'm in! I need this goal!

Starting weight: 160
    Goal weight: 135
    Current weight: 151

Mini goal: To be in 140's by end of March. It's always nice to be in the next "bracket" right?
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    It seems that a lot of our goals are around the same weight and time!
    And it also seems like there are a lot of spring summer birthdays out there!
    Weights of between 135-150 seems to be the norm for goal weight by May-July.
    We can do it!! I am getting so excited with seeing how my body is changing.
    I actually have 3 hours to myself (dropped son off at neighbors) so I'm going to get in an hour workout! Would love to be 170 by Sunday.
    Jennifer
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    It's exciting and encouraging to see everyone do so well - I have been doing well in calories - going up to do the elliptical now!

Keep up the great work everyone!

Patricia
  • weightlossinprogress
    Options
    down to 165.3 so far this week (one day to go for end week weigh in) approx 3 lbs loss

(26lbs total since jan, 30 lbs to go) :happy:

Did alot of walking last few days.

Congratulations on your loss!
  • jenbar
    Options
    :smile:
    bump!
    Just checking in. Seems like we're all doing great. Snuck in a measurement, couldn't resist!
    My waist has gone from 43 to 36!
    My hips from 47 to 40!
    My chest from 47 to 43!

I showed my husband my results and he couldn't believe it. He didn't think that I was losing that much until I showed him. (he says, I see you everyday, I don't notice it as much)
    :noway:
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW!! That is great!!! I haven't measured lately, but after my run this morning I weighed in and I was down to 194.6!!! Very cool. I ran for 1 hr this morning, 5 miles, ugh. All though I am really beginning to enjoy it. Still hard to get motivated to do it, but once I am out doing it I like to just keep going.
  • Catherinex
    Options
    Catherine,
    I should be where you are! :angry: ugh! I need to catch up! :smooched: I started 3 pounds more than you at 194 and I am 173 today.
    Good for you! keep walking!:happy:

watch out, I'm coming to get ya!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol catch me if u can :smile:
  • jenbar
    Options
    Catherine,
    I should be where you are! :angry: ugh! I need to catch up! :smooched: I started 3 pounds more than you at 194 and I am 173 today.
    Good for you! keep walking!:happy:

watch out, I'm coming to get ya!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol catch me if u can :smile:

Look out, here I come!!!:laugh:
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    I am in!!! I am with you 25 to life sounds very fitting! I just joined and lost 3 pounds, (very thankful for) but I still have the exactly 25 to go. Sounds great!
  • twin2
    Options
    Congradulations to buckeyebabe on your 1st 25, THAT IS GREAT!!!!!!!
  • jenbar
    Options
    WELCOME twin2!
    or should I say fluffymama!
    I know it will be tough for some of you with the weigh in on Monday (considering Easter is tomorrow) but let's all try to contain ourselves around the dinner table.
    My family does the yams with the marshmallows and the green bean casserole and all that fattening stuff! I also made "Easter pie" which is like spinach quiche if you don't know. 8 EGGS!, 4 frozen spinach, 4 ham steaks cut up, (I used fat free ricotta, 3 cups, hope they don't find out... shhh) parmesan and onions in pie crust. That was 2 batches worth. I'm not eating it!! maybe a tiny piece, and I really don't know what else I can have. My sister in law is bringing a salad thank God, that's probably all I'll have and a smidge of ham and applesauce.
    How depressing! And I'm making her a birthday cake (reduced fat cake... again, shhh, hope noone finds out!) with 1 regular icing and 1 reduced sugar icing.shhh,
    I really should have brought some fruit for dessert. (maybe I'll bring my own just for me!)
    Hope all are doing well!
    got on the scale this morning and am at 172. Hope I can stay the same till Monday!
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    I have finally had a week with some results. I am down 2 pounds! Its not much but a start none the less. I am scared of tomorrow as we are having brunch
  • twin2
    Options
    After I took my measurements last night, I AM DEFINATELY IN!!!! I have been going to the gym at least 2 times a week for over a year and a half, of course with life and kids, I have missed some and totally skipped December, then my birthday in January, Valentines Day and now Easter, now I wish my measurements were as they were a year ago. I found where I had them wrote down and guess what?!?!?! I am on the average 2 inches BIGGER!!!:explode: I know I haven't put my all into it but I thought it was more than that. I am so frustrated, I will keep on and see.

Happy Easter to everyone! God Bless
    twin2
  • jenbar
    Options
    okay, I thought I did well today (got on the scale this morning and was at 170) got on the scale when I got home and it said 175! God I hope I didn't gain 5 pounds today! I really was pretty good. small piece of ham, 2 little pieces of yams & pineapple, some green bean casserole, half the plate was salad and a little scalloped potatoes (maybe 5 slivers) had a slice of lemon meringue (I know, but I couldn't help myself) a bite of the cake I made for sil and some other little things. Drank my water.
    And I feel like crap. The kids are off tomorrow. I really need to get my workout in. I'll send them downstairs while I do it. I got a lot of compliments from my nieces and brother in laws.. It felt good that they noticed. They asked me how I'm doing it. I told them this site and working out. I can't wait to see them again and show them that I'm still shrinking.
    Back on the wagon tomorrow!
  • motheroftwoboys
    Options
    Starting weight: 180
    Last weeks weight: 176.6
    Todays weight: 174.0

I can't believe it! I'm so proud of myself. With Easter yesterday I was worried. I am so motivated now. Thanks to everyones support, I don't think I could do it without all the help.
  • weightlossinprogress
    Options
    Hi there Everyone!

I hope all of you had a great Easter weekend!
    Congratulations to everyone who managed to lose a little bit of weight, especially with such a difficult weekend...and for some of us who didn't, hang in there - it'll come off this week - drink a lot of water!!!

I did manage to lose weight this week - I managed to stay on track the whole long Easter weekend (and that was very difficult, considering all the great food that was being put into my face).

Last week - 194.6
    This week - 191.4
    total of 3.2lbs lost!!!

Good luck to everyone this week..
    Patricia
  • jenbar
    Options
    Okay, so it's not as bad as I thought!
    I got on the scale this morning and it was 170!
    Last week 174
    this week 170
    woo hoo 4 pounds see ya lata!
    I had given myself a goal awhile back and had 168 by Easter, but I didn't know I was going to get stuck at 176 for 3 weeks, so I'll take 170. So if I can get maybe 6 more pounds by my sister in laws bridal shower on April 13th. (which is...2 weeks away...) that's asking too much, okay if I can get to 165?,

goals
    april 13 (2 1/2 weeks) 165

10 year anniversary may 3 (2 weeks after that) 161
    June 28th (summer vacation) 8 weeks after that (10-16 pounds)
    145-151 and hope to not gain while on vacation.
    July 5th? reunion 145
    July 12th sister in laws wedding be 145.
    Aug. 7th youngest turning 5 (would love to be better than ever) 142
    October disney trip 140 and stay put.
  • proudmama0118
    Options
    I haven't weighed in yet today. I will weigh after my run this afternoon. I will have to run extra far to make up for this weekend. It kills me, it wasn't the Easter candy that got teh better of me... it was the giant bag of conversation hearts that magically appeared after I have avoided them for like 2 months! DOH!!! I know there is another bag somewhere, I have to go find it and throw it out tonight!

Last week: 197.25
    Goal for this week: 195 (will let you all know tomorrow!)

My mini goals:
    190 - April 8
    185 - April 25 -- End of BL contest at work
    175 - June 15
    165 - Aug 1
    159 - Sept 20 -- AF 1/2 Marathon
  • proudmama0118
    Options
    Ran 5 miles today... very slowly, only about 4.6 mph which is REALLY slow, even for me. But at least I made myself finish the whole distance. Took me 66 minutes. After my workout I weighed in for the week at 194.2! Very happy about that since I had my weak candy moment yesterday. Can't wait to hit 190, then I will have officially lost all my "baby" fat from both kids... then I have no one left to blame but myself!!! hahaha

Hope everyone has a great week.
  • jenbar
    Options
    Okay, here are the stats...

jbaranello 174 170
    patricia 194.6 191.4
    Kerridwen 185 ____
    runningratty 146.2 ____
    proudmama 197.25 195
    tiangelah 145 ____
    appleseeley 204 202
    orangeoldies 194 ____
    motheroftwoboys 176.6 174
    buckeyebabe 180 _____
    catherineex 165.3 ____
    wanderlight 196 ____
    gtojudge 181.5 ____
    lizburn 160 ____
    twin2 _______

Way to go!
    Don't forget to log in!
    We all want to know how well (or not so well) we're all doing!
    We're here for support!

Jenifer