buckeyebabe 180 _____
    catherineex 165.3 ____
    wanderlight 196 ____
    gtojudge 181.5 ____
    lizburn 160 ____
    twin2 _______

Way to go!
    Don't forget to log in!
    We all want to know how well (or not so well) we're all doing!
    We're here for support!

Jenifer

I love this format - a snapshot of where we are all at - great job Jennifer! and keep up the great weight loss....
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Okay, here are the stats...

jbaranello 174 170
    patricia 194.6 191.4
    Kerridwen 185 ____
    runningratty 146.2 ____
    proudmama 197.25 195
    tiangelah 145 ____
    appleseeley 204 202
    orangeoldies 194 ____
    motheroftwoboys 176.6 174
    buckeyebabe 180 _____
    catherineex 165.3 ____
    wanderlight 196 ____
    gtojudge 181.5 ____
    lizburn 160 ____
    twin2 _______

Way to go!
    Don't forget to log in!
    We're here for support!

Jenifer

I won't be able to get my weight until this evening when I go to the gym, but as of last Thursday I was 178.5, which was down 1.5 from the week before, let's just hope that it keeps up that way!!!:laugh:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I figured it was out there for everyone to see and hope that the people that have been MIA come back!
  • jenbar
    Options
    I won't be able to get my weight until this evening when I go to the gym, but as of last Thursday I was 178.5, which was down 1.5 from the week before, let's just hope that it keeps up that way!!!:laugh:
    [/quote]

Okay! Good Luck!
  • jenbar
    Options
    Okay, here are the stats...

jbaranello 174 170
    patricia 194.6 191.4
    Kerridwen 185 ____
    runningratty 146.2 ____
    proudmama 197.25 195
    tiangelah 145 ____
    appleseeley 204 202
    orangeoldies 194 ____
    motheroftwoboys 176.6 174
    buckeyebabe 180 _____
    catherineex 165.3 ____
    wanderlight 196 ____
    gtojudge 181.5 ____
    lizburn 160 ____
    twin2 180 _______
    Way to go!
    Don't forget to log in!
    We're here for support!

Jenifer

• kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    Options
    I would join but I been trying to loose weight for 2 months and I have not lost crap. So I dont want to commit when my body will not. Trust me I am not eating over my calories and I am working out big time.

Are you not seeing changes on the scale but maybe possibly in tone/inches?

I actually tend to gain a lot of weight when I start working out (running, weights anything) because I put on a muscle mass very easily. That said, I still burn the fat off and find that the results are quite nice, they just take a little longer.

Don't get discouraged! You sound pretty committed!
    I dont know what the heck I gain. I just know my body fat is 37% and I weigh 145. For two months my weight has not changed at all. I lost an inch off my waist and 2 inches off my thighs.
    I hid my scale up under my bathroom counter yesterday lol.

That's pretty amazing! Muscle does weight a lot more than fat, if you're gaining muscle it's not uncommon to see your weight go up before it goes down (from fat burning). As long as you're getting fitter and you can see a difference, I suggest not worrying about the scale for a little while!
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    Options
    Lost 5 lbs in 5 weeks, down to 185, need to reweigh this weekend to see if I've gotten any further!

Still can't exercise really, but am walking at least 1/2 an hour and playing with the puppy every day!
  • jenbar
    Options
    Okay, so today I bought a MIO watch. Which counts my calories and heart rate while exercising. It's so cool! I wore it while I worked out for over an hour and burned 711 calories!!! woo hoo! You log in your weight, female, then you take your resting heart rate, and then you start the timer while you're working out and can check your heart rate anytime while your exercising (and it tells you how many calories ) so, I was so excited when I saw my calories going up I didn't want to stop!

Where is everyone?
    Hope everyone is doing great!
    Blog here, write how you're feeling, how your day went, ... we're here to listen and help!
    DON'T GIVE UP!!!:wink:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    I am at the beach for spring break with the kids. I dont have a scale so I can not tell you how it is going. It is also hard to get some good exercise in due to weather and children that just dont want to walk as fast as mommy wants to. The food is a struggle this week too as the weather is bad and I eat when I am bored. I just cant worry about it. I will get back on track next week and hope for some really good results. If I make it through this week without gaining it will be a good week for me!!! Oh, and my husband comes down here tomorrow and he always likes to go to his favorite restaurant where I am sure to eat something that is not good for me!

Good luck to everyone!
    :flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    Options
    I am at the beach for spring break with the kids. I dont have a scale so I can not tell you how it is going. It is also hard to get some good exercise in due to weather and children that just dont want to walk as fast as mommy wants to. The food is a struggle this week too as the weather is bad and I eat when I am bored. I just cant worry about it. I will get back on track next week and hope for some really good results. If I make it through this week without gaining it will be a good week for me!!! Oh, and my husband comes down here tomorrow and he always likes to go to his favorite restaurant where I am sure to eat something that is not good for me!

Good luck to everyone!

Hang in there! You can do it! Make good choices!
    And soak up some sun for me! Good Lord I wish I could be somewhere warm! Well, actually not, I don't want to put this body in a bathing suit yet! hehe
    HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!:flowerforyou:
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options

Good luck to everyone!

Hi there!
    I hope your having a great time on the beach and your family. Vacation time is so important. Please try and keep on track as best as you can... I have been there way to often and I know that it is so easy to lose track and the next thing you know a month goes by and your in the same position.
    If your bored reach for something else to fill your needs and when you go to your husbands favorite restaurant DO order something that is good for you, you;ll feel sooo much better when you do then if you don't.
    Keep a positive, healthy attitude and you'll do just fine....you may even lose a pound, you just won't know unless you put your best effort in this week.
    WE are all here to support you and get you through this week... write us everyday and tell us how you are doing.
    Remember to drink lots of lots of water....
    Good luck
    Patricia
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I am starting to get sick. Haven't run since monday. Did hills workout on stationary bike yesterday and today to take it easy. I hate it when you aren't sick enough to stay home from work and sleep all day, but you are just feeling generally crummy. :sick: Anyhow, it is really making eating all my calories hard. I only ate a 3" sub for lunch, and then took a friend to applebees and ate 3 oz steak and 1/3 baked potato and some salad. Had the little cheesecake shooter too. Still have 450 cal left and I am already laying in bed feeling icky. I hate to think that I am gonna not loe weight all cause I am not eating ENOUGH. Crazy... definitely not a problem I am used to dealing with. Anyways just thought I would say hi. Hope everyones week is going good. I am hoping to be feeling up to geting in my 5 miles by Friday.

Have a great night! :flowerforyou:
  • weightlossinprogress
    Options
    Sorry to hear that your not feeling well, hope you get better soon!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Just gotta survive till the weekend, then the hubby is off so I will totally be sleeping late and letting him get up with the kiddos! :happy:
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    Well, I am not getting alot of sun so there is not a bathing suit involved. I am in Oregon. We actually had snow, hail, thunder and lightening and sun today. It was crazy. Got a few good walks in with the dog. I think I can make it through this week without putting on any weight!

Thanks for the words of support and encouragement! :smooched:
  • weightlossinprogress
    Options
    Well, I am not getting alot of sun so there is not a bathing suit involved. I am in Oregon. We actually had snow, hail, thunder and lightening and sun today. It was crazy. Got a few good walks in with the dog. I think I can make it through this week without putting on any weight!

Thanks for the words of support and encouragement! :smooched:

Don't think you can KNOW you will! Good luck!
  • jenbar
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Hope everyone is drinking ALL their water and doing your exercises.
    I'm trying to add some new things to my workouts. I like to do things with the stretch band to really work my arms. Even using it for my abs. I'll do legs tonight.
    I've been seeing so many dresses out there (in case you don't know, my sister in law is getting married in July and I'm the only one NOT in some form of wedding attire) Short story, she's not crazy about me, I'm not crazy about her (she has as much personality as a rock) and my 2 sis in laws are in it, my hubby and his brothers are not in the wedding but she's making them wear their tuxes, so I'm the only one not in "fancy" clothes. Well, they haven't seen me since Christmas, and her bridal shower is on April 13th, so I'm going to surprise everyone with my 25+ pounds lost (hopefully by then) and then really look good for the wedding (dropping another 30) and wear the most obnoxious dress that sticks out like a sore thumb in the photos (hehehe)
    I had bought a dress with high hopes, but I returned it because as small as I plan to get, I still have big droopy boobs that are going to need a major over the shoulder boulder holder that that spaghetti strapped dress was going hide!
    I figure, it will be more exciting to go out and shop for a dress once I can actually try them on and zip them up!
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Options
    Ok, I finally got to weigh in yesterday evening. I am still at 178 (same for 2 weeks now). I tried a different class at the gym with weights and a ton of squats-yes my legs still like jello, but I really liked it, tonight is yoga so maybe that will stretch some of it out.
    Yes, I am drinking my water, already had 2 glasses this morning, now I am onto milk (skim). Everyone stick with it!
  • weightlossinprogress
    Options
    Jennifer - YOUR GONNA LOOK HOT, HOT, HOT the day of the Shower and wedding - you go girl!
  • jenbar
    Options
    Jennifer - YOUR GONNA LOOK HOT, HOT, HOT the day of the Shower and wedding - you go girl!

I HOPE SO!!