What is one food/ food type you wish had 0g carbs

Options
13»

Replies

• LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Stick white sushi rice so I could make a perfect, low carb tuna roll.
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Pancakes!!!!!!!!!!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    steak and fries,,, and a large margarita.......lol

Pareach it sistah! Except swap steak with prime rib..

O.M.G. Prime rib...rare...:love:
  • mltdown
    mltdown Posts: 311 Member
    Options

And to people talking shiyt about my beloved Keto, don't hate until you've tried it.

^^^^ this! I have been very successful vlc so stick it haters! :)
  • gillz89
    gillz89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Jay Jay, you remain such an inspiration.

I would say fruit (I still eat berries....but other's are too high...and it all tastes so sweet!) and vegetables, mainly sweet potatoes.

Oh! and gooey butter cake and toasted ravioli...maybe I should move away from St. Louis then I wouldn't have to worry about those.

Boring, I know but I haven't had a problem giving up any other carbs (I don't feel deprived....and I feel much better without them)
    There is really nothing I can think of, after doing low carb for years I have found delicious alternatives to every type of meal I can think of.

Sweets: Low Carb Cheesecake Bites, different varieties like pumpkin, pecan, etc.
    Pizza: Meatza or cauliflower crust pizza.
    Mashed Potatos: Mashed Cauliflower, BETTER in my opinion than potato.
    Buns/breads: Oopsie rolls, almond flour buns, minute flax seed muffins
    Alcohol: Any hard liquor, diet soda/ginger ale/tonic.
    Potato Chips: Pork Rinds
    Spaghetti: Baked spaghetti squashed, tossed in butter and garlic in a pan.
    Lasagna: Egg Plant & Cheese casserole or crock pot pizza
    Pancakes: Cream cheese pancakes
    Tacos: Taco salads of course.
    Chicken Parm: Breaded with parmesan or pork rinds, stuffed with ricotta, sauce & mozarella.
    Buffalo Wings: Buffalo Wings ;)

And plenty of others. I just don't crave or miss sugary foods. But that tends to be the case when you are no longer chemically addicted to the stuff.
    Don't care about carbs so much but it would be awesome if chocolate could magically became a HEALTHY but necessary food group! :) A girl can dream!

Actually, 80% and up chocolate is quite healthy and can fit into a diet very easily with moderation. I have a square of lindt 85% here and there and I keep under 20g net carbs per day. Of course, it's an acquired taste after 80%, but I have noticed it became much sweeter after many months away from sugar and its effects on my taste.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    None. I don't care about carbs. Carbs don't make you fat. :wink:

Carbs did indeed make me fat. It is the reason why all the other diets I tried my whole life never worked very well.

To this day, I stick to less than 100 carbs a day. Mostly from Veggies :)

Nope. Carbs didn't make you fat. The quantity of the food you ate made you fat.

Carbs made me fat due to my metabolic disorder. You don't know her medical status.