DATE WITH TOM

Options

Replies

• bizaggie07
    Options
    <sigh> I'm not sure if it's the extra working out this month, the lost weight or just a particularly bad month, but I feel SO bloated and have extra abdominal discomfort. Part of me chalks it up to listening to my body more and being aware of smaller changes, but GEEZ give it a rest TOM!

TOM's coming to visit over the weekend, but honestly, I'd prefer he just come now and get it over with! I know once he's gone, my body will get back on track and drop those few pounds I hope are disguised by water weight.

Best news is... I think we'll all have great numbers next week! :flowerforyou:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Ok, I just feel bad for him...poor guy!

TOM is TIME OF the MONTH...T.O.M...LOL

:sad: :laugh: :blushing:
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    Yeh, TOM this week. :(

Craving pizza more than anything ever right now. Using the dominos nutrition tracker (adds calories as you add toppings) and trying to decide if its worth it.

Also actually feeling the gross bloat a lot this month! Maybe because 20 pounds ago I just felt bloated all the time? But I'm definitely noticing now.

All I can say is GO TO THE GYM! Exercise actually helps most women with the nasty cramps and gross feeling. Ironic, since that is the LAST thing I want to do right now. :(
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options
    Who the heck is Tom? Why does everyone seem so pissed at him?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Am I missing something here?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Tom is an evil jerk... we do not like him. He stalks us every month about the same time until we hit middle age... figure it out yet?

Haha!! Tom also is very clingy and he takes forever to go away! TOM has been at my house since last Saturday!!
  • pianoteacherevan
    pianoteacherevan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow, I definitely jumped into the WRONG conversation... I am backing away slowly from my computer...
  • mama22girlz
    Options
    Who the heck is Tom? Why does everyone seem so pissed at him?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Am I missing something here?

Tom is an evil jerk... we do not like him. He stalks us every month about the same time until we hit middle age... figure it out yet?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TOM sometimes makes me want to be pregnant again... but then I decide the whole birth and another baby right now isn't probably worth the trade off. I will say I breastfed my first for 19 months and I'm still breastfeeding my second (at 15 months) and TOM came back BOTH times 3 months after having my babies... he is EVIL :devil: and gotten worse since having kids :sad:
  • mama22girlz
    Options
    Wow, I definitely jumped into the WRONG conversation... I am backing away slowly from my computer...

Hope your name isn't TOD :wink:
  • thisemmabites
    Options
    hahaha poor guy! that was hilarious!!!!!
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: Evan are ya skeered?
  • pianoteacherevan
    pianoteacherevan Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    This is like the time when I was in a Child Development class, and it was "bring your newborn to class" day. I was instructed to hold a very young baby, and some said, "Oh look, the baby's rooting." I was like, "What does that mean?" and then.... Whoooooaaaaaa.... take this baby outta my hands!
  • bethany_85
    Options
    Wow! This thread just gave me the best laugh I've had in days!! :laugh:
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    My TOM is a lying cheating *kitten*!!!! Oh wait he is knocking on my door...
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options

Just don't tell him about B.O.B.
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Options
    OK well I'm with the guy...lololol I guess I'm old!!...****!! and haven't had a visit from "TOM" in years..... But I was like, what the heck does that stand for????? (dense, sorry!! :) I knew it had something to do with your period...but wasn't clicking. lolololol Too funny girls!!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    This is like the time when I was in a Child Development class, and it was "bring your newborn to class" day. I was instructed to hold a very young baby, and some said, "Oh look, the baby's rooting." I was like, "What does that mean?" and then.... Whoooooaaaaaa.... take this baby outta my hands!

LMBO!!!
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Ummm, can you tell me?? LOL
  • LostTeen
    LostTeen Posts: 110
    Options