Great job! You look fantastic! Keep up the awesome work
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look awesome, CONGRATS! :flowerforyou:
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Very Awesome! You are amazing, and look so wonderful and healthy! Way to go!
  • KonkolD
    KonkolD Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! It is definitely inspiring!
  • BestRevenge99
    BestRevenge99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! This is such great motivation! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • trissybrown
    Options
    You are doing great. I am also working on muscle tone so I may also try that... Keep it goin.
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring!! You look awesome!!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    awesome job
  • sweetpickle84
    sweetpickle84 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    congratulations
  • chrome_princess
    chrome_princess Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing ... I started at 207, close to your 210 start ... and like you, couldn't believe that I let myself get that far. Right now only at 201.

Seeing your success gives me hope. :) Thank you for the motivation... because God knows there are some days I don't think I can do it at all.
  • DebsComeBack
    DebsComeBack Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring...you look beautiful!
  • LoriIone
    LoriIone Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great! I LOVE your darker hair color, so pretty! What is all the stuff your talking about? Those Jillian workouts? Everyone talks about them on here, are they DVDs? Fill me in! :)
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    holy cannoli girl you look amazing! I was 227 when I started mfp before thanksgiving.. I've lost 11 lbs so far with eating better and working out 5 days a week .. how much did you lose monthly if you dont mind me asking? did you just dive into cardio/weight training in the beginning or did you work your way up? tons of questions I know...
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job!
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Looking great!
  • asitshouldbe
    Options
    So beautiful! I started at 234 and am now at 174. I love how toned you are and I am working that way too. I am inspired!!!! Amazing attitude and work! :flowerforyou:
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You look great! I LOVE your darker hair color, so pretty! What is all the stuff your talking about? Those Jillian workouts? Everyone talks about them on here, are they DVDs? Fill me in! :)

Yes Jillian's workouts are mostly DVD's I started out with her 30 day shred and Ripped in 30 videos :)
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    holy cannoli girl you look amazing! I was 227 when I started mfp before thanksgiving.. I've lost 11 lbs so far with eating better and working out 5 days a week .. how much did you lose monthly if you dont mind me asking? did you just dive into cardio/weight training in the beginning or did you work your way up? tons of questions I know...

I honestly didn't really keep track on a monthly basis since I've been at this for two years now. I know in the beginning it was pretty steady so maybe 1-2lbs per week, but when I got thinner and fitter my losses slowed way down and they have just started picking up again. I guess I did just sort of dive in to cardio/weights I had never lifted before or done much running, but I started out slow with Jillian and C25K then just worked my way up from there! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!