From 210lbs to 145lbs w/ pics

Options

Replies

• dgrangel
    Options
    That is awesome. I just started and my beginning weight is 208. My goal is to get to 150! So congratulations on your weight loss.
  • chazyd17
    chazyd17 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Well done
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You look wonderful!
  • CuddlyCurves
    CuddlyCurves Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! :happy: Seeing your photos has totally inspired me as I'm currently 210lbs & would absolutely love to be at the 140 mark........this really has motivated me so thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! And a huge congratulations on all your hard work :flowerforyou:
  • NerdGirl84
    NerdGirl84 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! I topped out at 210 just a couple of months ago and was mortified. I've since lost about 10 pounds and am hoping to have a transformation like yours. My ultimate goal would be 135-140 lbs but, like you, the scale isn't the most important thing to me. You are truly an inspiration :)
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    you look great!! love the new hair color!
  • reasonibreath
    Options
    I looked at it step by step as you posted it, and when I saw the "now" pictures, my responce was "Oh my God!" GOOD JOB hon! I'm so proud of you, keep up the good work!
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Such a inspiration! You look fabulously sexy! Girl! Well done :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • wdkirk
    wdkirk Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Nice work!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Va Va Voom
  • ThinIsInforLynn
    ThinIsInforLynn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am truely impressed. I know it was a lot of hard work but look at you now! Congratulations
  • christy3952
    christy3952 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Did you start MFP eating 1200 calories? How many hours a week did you exercise?
    Did you eat any processed foods like frozen meals and snacks?
    Did you eat out that much?
    I started at 225 and I am now down to 193.
    I would love to get down to 145-150.
    I am 5'5".
    Your story is such an inspiration.
  • lxf121
    lxf121 Posts: 2
    Options
    Way to go! You look phenomenal. I love workout DVDs and was just wondering if I should get back with Jillian . . . your pictures make me say "yes"!
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Amazing job, I'm inspired!
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal, I am in awe!!!! You are such a huge inspiration, and give me hope that I can do it as well. My sw was 224,, cw 207 and 16.5" gone, I am 5'6". I have always been told I am big boned, so I figured I couldn't ever be thin. But damn it I am going to try my hardest, especially after seeing this. Spring will be here faster than I know. So it's time to kick some butt and work on my beach body!!!!
    Friend me if you would like.
  • Sabine321
    Sabine321 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look great. The hard work paid off. :happy:
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration!
  • 2012Mich
    Options
    The hard work certainly paid off! Amazing results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!