Replies

• ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fantasic job!!
  • kyrabeth1986
    kyrabeth1986 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    wow you have really inspired me. Your starting weight is the same as mine now and i'd love to be around the 145/150lbs mark. You look amazing!!
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Great work! You've made an amazing change.You look great and I love the new hair color!

How do you like TurboFire? I'm going to start it later this month and I'm excited/terrified because I've only done gym cardio and power yoga so it is intimidating :frown:

Don't be scared TurboFire is so much fun! It is challenging I won't lie and in the beginning the moves are a little hard, but it doesn't take long before you get the moves down and you're having so much fun it doesn't even feel like a workout! Good luck!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    what a transformation!

your hard worka nd dedication has def paid off.

way to go!!
  • flying_inside
    flying_inside Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You looked great at 210 and awesome at a healthy 145! Awesome job!
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Love your eyes, btw. :)
  • farmgirl1973
    farmgirl1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I'm honestly really scared to try some of the programs you've mentioned, but seeing the results might have me sold this time! You look amazing! And I must say, digging you as a brunette. Hawt.
  • Berlygirl10
    Options
    WOW you look amazing and your smile is so huge in those last photos!! congratulations
  • futurestarz
    Options
    you look so great! Good for you! Love the dark hair!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! I love your hair dark. Congratulations :flowerforyou:
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • airboy1952
    airboy1952 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Really awesome work! Thank you for sharing your amazing success story.
  • cgirly
    cgirly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! well done you
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    You look amazing :smile:
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    You have done an outstanding job!! Congrats on the transformation. Keep up the hard work and stay strong!
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Totally hope I have the same awesome results as you do one day.
  • Mylolamia
    Mylolamia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for sharing. I have one question though, what kind of food did you eat? Did you do a specific diet plan?

Thank you! I don't follow any specific diet plan I've just changed my lifestyle and the way I eat. I eat more fruits, veggies, and lean meats. But I also eat a treat if I want to and all of the foods I loved before this journey. It's all about portion control and making sure the food fits in your daily allowance :)

You look amazing...be proud of yourself. It has to be a lifestyle change with more exercise and portion control...way to go!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous! Thanks so much for the inspiration! :)
  • Michshellars
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on all of your hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!