From 210lbs to 145lbs w/ pics

Options

Replies

• Kidsrn23
    Kidsrn23 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look great, thanks for sharing. I have one question though, what kind of food did you eat? Did you do a specific diet plan?

Thank you! I don't follow any specific diet plan I've just changed my lifestyle and the way I eat. I eat more fruits, veggies, and lean meats. But I also eat a treat if I want to and all of the foods I loved before this journey. It's all about portion control and making sure the food fits in your daily allowance :)

Thank you so much. You are an inspiration.
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options

Don't be scared TurboFire is so much fun! It is challenging I won't lie and in the beginning the moves are a little hard, but it doesn't take long before you get the moves down and you're having so much fun it doesn't even feel like a workout! Good luck!

Thanks! You are inspiring :smile:
  • Kelly_Runs_NC
    Kelly_Runs_NC Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    You LOOK amazing girl. Congrats
  • teaspoon43
    teaspoon43 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you look gorgeous - very inspiring!
  • azrrt76
    azrrt76 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    One of the best things about looking at the before and after photos is seeing the true joy and happiness in a lot of the after photos! You look great!
  • sugarbeesherry
    Options
    WOW YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Congradulations on ut goals
  • gmansmom2
    gmansmom2 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Bailey you look so AMAZING. I usually only see your head shot and I knew you were gorgeous but I had not idea you were soooooooo tiny. You look great. You are such an inspiration!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    amazing hard work!
  • beraso
    beraso Posts: 1
    Options
    you look awesome! Kudos to you!
  • sepibo
    sepibo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You were beautiful before, but now you are healthy looking and glowing! You also look younger! Wow...
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Awesome job.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Great job! Looks like you worked your butt off.
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thank you so much for the inspiration!
  • Laurysu
    Options
    You really inspire me, thank you so much for allowing us to see your journey! Congrats!!!
  • florymonde
    florymonde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change! Out of curiosity, how tall are you? I'm guessing around 5'8" or maybe a bit taller?
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    totally amazing job....keep it up. you are an inspiration
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Awesome job!
  • BaileyBoo13524
    BaileyBoo13524 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a change! Out of curiosity, how tall are you? I'm guessing around 5'8" or maybe a bit taller?

I'm actually 5'4 :)
  • coolonedee
    coolonedee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love posts like this. You look amazing and I'll bet you are wonderful person on the inside too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!