MFP Jealousy

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    pssshhh I assume it was meant to be playful banter.

relaxxxxx

and fyi
    they are ALL mine:angry:

this is true...she owns them all. :flowerforyou:
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options

relaxxxxx

and fyi

All your men are belong to Crankstr
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

relaxxxxx

and fyi

All your men are belong to Crankstr

HA HA HA

see? playful banter.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options

relaxxxxx

and fyi

True story :tongue:
  • Angie1366
    Options
    Yesterday after congratulating a friend on her fantastic burn and complimenting the previous poster on his amazing physique I get a message from a random person saying "Back off! he is mine".

Is it even worth it to respond and does this mean a lot of these guys/girls that could be great for inspiration is off limits?

That is hysterical!!!!

If I were you I would be so happy some random is jealous!!! I mean - that is something I can aim for... get the fat me (see profile pic) to a slim babe (see your pic!) and get some saddo jealous!

Well done I say! Hahahaha!!!!
  • LApancake
    Options
    For every 100 great individuals, there will be one ____hole.
  • SashaFrancis1922
    Options
    See it for what it is ... just a bit of playfulness. If she was serious she would say more than just that. Also, if he is hers you are no threat as you are just a person on MFP and very unlikely to ever see this man.
    When my friends and I see a hot guy we joke and one of us says back off he is mine as in we saw him first so we get to flirt (jokingly as we are all married)
    I think in all honestly you are just trying to draw attention to YOURSELF and want us all to say ''oh but it is because you are such a threat'' when really you are no threat at all. Stop playing up for attention or else you wouldn't be bothered to post such nonsense!
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options
    lol, I think a lot if us have those people on our friends list that we prefer only keep our own personal attention... That being said, that's hilarious that someone actually messaged you and said that. Although as others have said, you look to be rather attractive so I can kinda understand why they may feel threatened :tongue:
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

I think in all honestly you are just trying to draw attention to YOURSELF and want us all to say ''oh but it is because you are such a threat'' when really you are no threat at all. Stop playing up for attention or else you wouldn't be bothered to post such nonsense!

HAHA! :heart:
    :laugh:
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow. That's too funny. Don't let it bother you.
  • SashaFrancis1922
    Options
    I mean she even titles the post as JEALOUSY ffsk ... she is saying ''this girl is jealous of me'' you need to get out more Minki or whatever your name is!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Yesterday after congratulating a friend on her fantastic burn and complimenting the previous poster on his amazing physique I get a message from a random person saying "Back off! he is mine".

Is it even worth it to respond and does this mean a lot of these guys/girls that could be great for inspiration is off limits?

Sorry. Spoke to my wife about it. It won't happen again.
  • Crankstr
    Options

Sorry. Spoke to my wife about it. It won't happen again.

you are mine too.
  • BethanyRTS
    Options
    seriously!?!? cuckoo--cuckoo I see these crazy cat fights in the comments section of my male friends status updates. I think to myself "really?!?".
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options

burnnnnnnnn
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options

Lol its because youre pretty!
    =D
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Probably not something you should take too seriously. Really.
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options

and fyi

Sorry girl, this catch has already been claimed :wink: ...by like 5 other people. lol
  • Crankstr
    Options

and fyi

Sorry girl, this catch has already been claimed :wink: ...by like 5 other people. lol

:angry: :angry:
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options

Sounds like a teenage thing to do... grow up people. We are here to SUPPORT each other.. and that is exactly what you were doing. Brush it off and move on. Not worth a response to that person.