MFP Jealousy

Options

Replies

• RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Or maybe the OP is quite sensitive or insecure and gets genuinely hurt by this kind of message and was genuinely needing some answers. Maybe she isn't but your making a hell of an unsubstantiated generalisation and assumption.

Oh yeah and nice American and English assumption, that'll do a lot to shed the world wide feeling about English arrogance!!!
    I do have British friends, and I suspect they'd find what she's said as offensive. As for the OP, I also agree with her. If she's posting this, she's probably a bit concerned. Personally, I think we should all block the person who posted that "attention seeker" message and move on.

I've been up and down in weight before in my own life, but after being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes almost a year ago, I'm a lot more down and intend to stay down for the rest of my life. Fortunately, I'm not the type of person who's gonna claim a guy in a PM. That's just plain stupid.

I'm English myself lol! Hence why I called her up on that ridiculous statement!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Yesterday after congratulating a friend on her fantastic burn and complimenting the previous poster on his amazing physique I get a message from a random person saying "Back off! he is mine".

Is it even worth it to respond and does this mean a lot of these guys/girls that could be great for inspiration is off limits?

Somebody is feeling threatened because you are hotter than them.
  • kittymari
    kittymari Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    really??? that is crazy!! Just keep doing what your doing! We are all here for support!!:wink:
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    OP: Ignore it. You're not hurting anybody and if she is that guys actual girlfriend then they need to work some stuff out, if not she needs a major reality check.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    whatever my responses say I know this type of girl from old, believe me she has ''attention seeker'' and ''look at me'' written all over her face and it annoys me that people can be so up themselves to have to take time to post such tripe! I mean to even think twice about such a comment let alone feel the need to draw attention to it by posting to all and sundry on the site is beyond comprehension. This is my last comment on the matter, does not deserve my time and effort typing such waffle. I have better things to do with my day than entertain her ridiculous posting. We are doing exactly what she wants and that is giving her the attention she seeks. You wish to feed her ego carry on but I have my kids dinner to cook. Have a nice day Americans (as I am sure us English don't get sucked in so easily) bye bye :)

Wow! You're right!!! I'm an american and obviously totally stupid! dayummm...I wouldn't even know if it weren't for you...thank you! thank you so much!

:noway:
  • nosmokeemom
    Options
    Personally, I am not friends with men on here. Just to avoid the drama. But kaotik26 is right. That comment wasn't about you. It was about her. See? Drama :P
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    She (the one people think is trolling) already deleted her account :laugh:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    whatever my responses say I know this type of girl from old, believe me she has ''attention seeker'' and ''look at me'' written all over her face and it annoys me that people can be so up themselves to have to take time to post such tripe! I mean to even think twice about such a comment let alone feel the need to draw attention to it by posting to all and sundry on the site is beyond comprehension. This is my last comment on the matter, does not deserve my time and effort typing such waffle. I have better things to do with my day than entertain her ridiculous posting. We are doing exactly what she wants and that is giving her the attention she seeks. You wish to feed her ego carry on but I have my kids dinner to cook. Have a nice day Americans (as I am sure us English don't get sucked in so easily) bye bye :)

Wow! You're right!!! I'm an american and obviously totally stupid! dayummm...I wouldn't even know if it weren't for you...thank you! thank you so much!

:noway:

352ea7.jpg
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options

Or maybe the OP is quite sensitive or insecure and gets genuinely hurt by this kind of message and was genuinely needing some answers. Maybe she isn't but your making a hell of an unsubstantiated generalisation and assumption.

Oh yeah and nice American and English assumption, that'll do a lot to shed the world wide feeling about English arrogance!!!

hello i'm english and as a general rule i love americans and i try not to be arrogant
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    jensen20.gif
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think we should all block the person who posted that "attention seeker" message and move on.
    I was having fun playing with her. She deactivated, anyway.
  • Jerry945
    Jerry945 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    forget it..not worth the effort.
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    hello i'm english and as a general rule i love americans and i try not to be arrogant

As I said so am I, and so do I, but its times like that when you can see why people think us English are!!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    OP already deleted her account :laugh:

i dont think so
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    jensen20.gif

you are MINE too.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

I know a lot of Brits. I prefer your television to American television for the most part. And some day I want to live in Cornwall or the English countryside.

I won't judge you all based on one crazy woman who may or may not actually be British. :-)

Y'all gave us John Cleese, after all. How can we not love you???
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    OP already deleted her account :laugh:

Not the OP. That crazy broad.
  • Matt_Wilken
    Options
    i-am-disappointed.jpg
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

I know a lot of Brits. I prefer your television to American television for the most part. And some day I want to live in Cornwall or the English countryside.

I won't judge you all based on one crazy woman who may or may not actually be British. :-)

Y'all gave us John Cleese, after all. How can we not love you???

Ahhhh! Its like a giant warm and fuzzy across the pond hug! :smile:
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    As long as they don't know where you live, I wouldn't worry about it. If they start stalking you in the forums though, make sure you let the mods know.
    are you telling on me again?