Replies

• lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    LMAO bishes be craaazzzzy
    This
  • Matt_Wilken
    Options
    I mean she even titles the post as JEALOUSY ffsk ... she is saying ''this girl is jealous of me'' you need to get out more Minki or whatever your name is!

*Edit*

You joined recently and both of your posts in the same thread and you are attacking OP, you have to be the crazy woman!!!
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    and fyi
    they are ALL mine:angry:

I'm taking bids.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    You mean that's not normal?
  • TheRealPDouble
    Options
    I mean she even titles the post as JEALOUSY ffsk ... she is saying ''this girl is jealous of me'' you need to get out more Minki or whatever your name is!

You joined in 2013 with two posts counts and both in the same thread...are you the other woman?

Oh Sh**, "Matt P.I." has solved the case! :laugh:
  • RosscoBoscko
    RosscoBoscko Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    i'd just reply "haha". If it was a joke they'll see you have taken it that way. If it was real then your laughing at how psycho they are and should make them realise how ridiculous they are.
  • ludgerclay
    ludgerclay Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Crazy people scare me a little. **slowly tip toeing backwards, away from this one**
  • Matt_Wilken
    Options

You joined in 2013 with two posts counts and both in the same thread...are you the other woman?

Now to wait for OP to return

200x200px-ZC-b2fdb6ac_lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194-580.gif
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Def. respond and post on here for all of us to see this idiot who believes that that man belongs to her even though they live 35464 miles away and she only looks at his pics and probably responds to his status every once in a while because she doesn't want her husband who is also on this site to find out that she wants another mans jock.
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Lol! Has happened to me before! I Told the guy what she said and he was like wft? and deleted her!

Tell the guy to be respectful and let him know that if there is something going on, you dont want to overstep.... But if you do want to over step, blow up his wall!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    That's not what she said. Obviously, the person who messaged her is jealous or the person wouldn't have sent a PM like that. People joking around usually will post something like that openly. Sending a PM is a bit threatening.

And it isn't necessarily because the OP is good looking. Jealous people don't care what the other person looks like.

You seem bitter, though.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    either ignore or block/report them
  • indigo_rose
    Options

Now to wait for OP to return

200x200px-ZC-b2fdb6ac_lozGr_GIF_Collection_of_someone_eating_popcorn-s360x240-181194-580.gif

I love the Internet.. :laugh:
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    People with a zero life in the real world get much too invested in cyber space.
    Just BLOCK and pity them.
    Can you imagine having to live like that?
    OUCH!
    :noway:
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    That's not what she said. Obviously, the person who messaged her is jealous or the person wouldn't have sent a PM like that. People joking around usually will post something like that openly. Sending a PM is a bit threatening.

And it isn't necessarily because the OP is good looking. Jealous people don't care what the other person looks like.

You seem bitter, though.

I agree...
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Unless you want him, then it really doesn't matter to you if or why she claims him for her own. The best case scenario is she says it was a joke. The worst case is that she's baiting you. Don't respond to her. Just let it die.
  • SashaFrancis1922
    Options
    Grow up, I have lost 38lbs so how am I new?? Stating the obvious does not equate to attacking, Go get educated!
  • moseler
    moseler Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    People with a zero life in the real world get much too invested in cyber space.
    Just BLOCK and pity them.
    Can you imagine having to live like that?
    OUCH!
    :noway:

I agree with this one too... I had a weird guy named Gunnar recently PM me asking if I thought I would win in a wrestling match against him. He went on to give me his physical measurements and weight, etc... after checking his profile, it seems he only befriends girls... so I am betting he isn't really here for the right reasons. I blocked him... by by Gunnar freak.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Grow up, I have lost 38lbs so how am I new?? Stating the obvious does not equate to attacking, Go get educated!

Yep.

Defnitely bitter.

Look under your avatar. It says you joined MFP in January 2013. It is January 4, 2013.
  • SashaFrancis1922
    Options
    Bitter?? I have been married very happily for 13 years and have 4 wonderful children ... how the hell am I bitter? I have been underweight overweight and in between, I have looked like a model and looked like a fat slob but during all that time I have had the love and support of my family and nothing less. I count myself as being very rich and blessed not bitter love :)