Looking for 18 year olds for support!

Options

Replies

• BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    I was just looking for some barely-legal motivation is all.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Picts or it didn't happen. Bonus points for streaming the beating!!!

I am bringin' my lieutenants with me.

523760_10151151816266603_587059337_n.jpg

OHHH SNAP!

tumblr_m4ifbmql1v1qfw2dno1_250.gif
  • whooter
    whooter Posts: 47
    Options
    1310173421003.jpg
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    see this is how she wins me over, with her nommable arms. damnit.
  • NBSfit
    NBSfit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    chocl8grl, I love you becasue you responded with AVPM. So, so much.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    I was wondering what that gif was from, and could tell it was awesome. Chocl8girl is one of my dearest distant-internet-mfp-friends. NBSFit is one of my most inspirational-actual-real-life-super-hero-action-figure-I-get-to-know-her-in-person-hah-hah-you're-jealous friends. You guys should meet and have coffee so we can see if the world implodes in an awesome Large Coffee Collider of Awesomeness particle collision.
  • lamby284
    lamby284 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am an 18 y-o female and I find this hilarious. ADD ME!!
  • NBSfit
    NBSfit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I was wondering what that gif was from, and could tell it was awesome. Chocl8girl is one of my dearest distant-internet-mfp-friends. NBSFit is one of my most inspirational-actual-real-life-super-hero-action-figure-I-get-to-know-her-in-person-hah-hah-you're-jealous friends. You guys should meet and have coffee so we can see if the world implodes in an awesome Large Coffee Collider of Awesomeness particle collision.

"It's gonna be totally awesome." As is everything Potter related.

Dude, that is a really wonderful thing to say :) Thank you.
  • BurtHuttz
    Options

SUCCESS! It just goes to show that with the massive people-reaching power of the internet, you can find anything if you're bound and determined.

Now, speaking of bound, get in the van!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

SUCCESS! It just goes to show that with the massive people-reaching power of the internet, you can find anything if you're bound and determined.

Don't do it! I got in there, and there was NO CANDY! :mad:
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    Don't do it! I got in there, and there was NO CANDY! :mad:

IT KEEPS ITS PEACE OR IT GETS THE HOSE!
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    love this! unfortunately im not 18 anymore :sad:
  • wow your wife got herself a winner! She must be so proud
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    wow your wife got herself a winner! She must be so proud

She'll stay proud as long as she keeps out of the shed.
    love this! unfortunately im not 18 anymore

I'm so, so sorry. We're still working on the waiver process. I promise we're working as fast as we can to accommodate everyone, but to be honest, the "seating" in the van is very limited and we must first accommodate those who qualified in response to the initial advertisement. We thank you for your patience.
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm so, so sorry. We're still working on the waiver process. I promise we're working as fast as we can to accommodate everyone, but to be honest, the "seating" in the van is very limited and we must first accommodate those who qualified in response to the initial advertisement. We thank you for your patience.
    [/quote]

****waiting patiently****
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    wow your wife got herself a winner! She must be so proud

woahh....how many seats have you got going ? think we ought to clarify that first, and so this isn't a first come first serve basis ?
  • avlama
    avlama Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    lmao...first thread i sat through and read the whole darn thing.....

ps..wife looking good ;-)
  • wow your wife got herself a winner! She must be so proud

woahh....how many seats have you got going ? think we ought to clarify that first, and so this isn't a first come first serve basis ?

Its all fun and games until you realize that girls,probably on this site, who have probably read this, have been a victim of rape. You guys are seriously idiots. It's honestly not funny and you all should be ashamed of yourselves for making jokes at such a real and traumatic thing.... Honestly whats wrong with you?
  • BurtHuttz
    Options
    You make some really great points! But you're also really the only person who appears to have had such a strong reaction, so maybe you should seek help from a therapist. Good luck with your fitness journey!
  • You make some really great points! But you're also really the only person who appears to have had such a strong reaction, so maybe you should seek help from a therapist. Good luck with your fitness journey!

Just for the record I've never been raped or even close to it but some really close friends of mine have and its shouldn't be taken as a light hearted joke.

Maybe you should grow up and start acting like a respectable grown man instead of a teenage boy.. Really I'm pretty embarrassed for you.