Starvation mode?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Ummmm - no. You made the comment "MY question is whether IF can ever get you to a higher level of health/fitness. To be brutally honest, I've never seen someone on here or elsewhere who does IF and is ripped/chiseled/an athlete (this is the part where someone enlightens me!)" towards the end of your posts last night - on the same page in fact that I had my response....lol

haha if you'd read any of my comments over the last few pages you'd know that i have said multiple times that everyone's different, and that something that works for one may not work for all, etc, etc, etc.

all i said was that I have never personally run into anyone in great physical condition who does IF, thus why i was asking for stories from people who had.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,958 Member
    Options
    Ummmm - no. You made the comment "MY question is whether IF can ever get you to a higher level of health/fitness. To be brutally honest, I've never seen someone on here or elsewhere who does IF and is ripped/chiseled/an athlete (this is the part where someone enlightens me!)" towards the end of your posts last night - on the same page in fact that I had my response....lol

haha if you'd read any of my comments over the last few pages you'd know that i have said multiple times that everyone's different, and that something that works for one may not work for all, etc, etc, etc.

all i said was that I have never personally run into anyone in great physical condition who does IF, thus why i was asking for stories from people who had.

How do you know? Have you questioned every person you meet about the timing of their meals? Go to the Groups tab above, and type Intermittent Fasting in the Search box. The first group that comes up has 1600+ members. Go in there and look at some of the healthy, chiseled athletes. This subject has come up many times before, and if you start your own topic about this, like I suggested, you'll find a lot of these mythical creatures. I think you don't understand the concept of Intermittent Fasting - or you are unable to accept you may be wrong.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I read all your posts - and responded to your most recent comment. There are many many people on here who have extremely good physiques who IF.
  • CoachReddy
    Options

How do you know? Have you questioned every person you meet about the timing of their meals? Go to the Groups tab above, and type Intermittent Fasting in the Search box. The first group that comes up has 1600+ members. Go in there and look at some of the healthy, chiseled athletes. This subject has come up many times before, and if you start your own topic about this, like I suggested, you'll find a lot of these mythical creatures. I think you don't understand the concept of Intermittent Fasting - or you are unable to accept you may be wrong.

hah. you also suggested i keep this thread going because the OP never came back in a private message.

and i've literally stated that i don't know everything there is to know about it and said i was going to do more research! y'all need to relax.
  • CoachReddy
    Options
    regardless this is taking away from the conversation at hand. let's quit the pissing contest.

i am not an expert in IF. this is true. happy?

let's move on please. :)
  • Candylips70
    Options
    Well good grief! It looks like things got a little crazy here! I honestly haven't had the opportunity to read through it all, but I thank you all who participated and offered their relevant advice and opinions :)
  • nfrewin
    nfrewin Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Gets the popcorn and pulls up a chair for this debate again !!!

i'll brink soda :laugh: