Replies

• Debby0904
    Debby0904 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Ha actually the one in this pic.
  • d_llopez
    d_llopez Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    36 DD and I love wearing the Nike Sports bra and Champions are good too.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    You need a cup bra that holds them in place, or you need to go down a size in the compression bras (which is the normal bra like the sell at target) and wear 2. I'm a b cup now, but I was a gigantic D and I just doubled up on medium compressions to tame the beasts because I'm a cheap sob.
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I swear by the moving comfort brand. I run 5k's and just finished my first IronMan and I need to have these babies in full support or things could get dangerous real quick. :blushing: This will be the 3rd year I buy this brand. I get them in a few colors so I have variety and they are comfortable and easy to get on and off.
  • kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    Seriously - this isn't geared towards you ladies with sweet little B-cups (no offense, personally WISH I had that size). I'm a 36-D and currently wear a regular bra AND a sports bra to exercise, but jeeze... I just ordered Moving Comfort's Fiona Bra from Amazon because I researched a bit and heard good stuff about it, but I'm curious if any ladies here have a sizable chest and some miracle sports bra that was made on some other planet... I would really like to jog but the bounce is just too insane.

Any suggestions?

Before investing in a new sports bra, I'd strongly suggest going and getting fitted properly. If that's you in your profile pic, I'd hazard a guess that your band size is not 36 and your cup size is somewhat more than a D.

I'm a 34F and I swear by Shock Absorber bras. I've got lots of different ones with different levels of support for different activities (from light/moderate control for yoga to "batten down the hatches" for Zumba).

I agree, 36 band seems big based on your pic. You appear much smaller than me and I am a 34.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I'm a 36DD and I really like the Champion sports bras from Target. They sell one that has separate cups but still compresses which is more comfortable for me. The ones I have have last me quite a long time (over a year now) and I run quite a bit on a daily basis. I also have ZERO bounce. The price is also very good in my opinion-- about 20 something bucks per bra.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am a 38dd and I get mine at Target. The Champion High Intensity. I just buy them 2 sizes too small.
  • jdavis36
    jdavis36 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have so many (38DD) and still end up wearing 1 - my super support underwire bra 2- a tight sports bra and 3 - Another full length workout top with a built in sports bra....I can't stand any movement while I'm working out
  • aryonketo
    aryonketo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have this one http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001XJFCLO/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00 from Amazon and it works awesomely. I did a 5k in September and for once I didn't feel like my boobs were going to take out my head or a neighboring runner. It also works really well for yoga and strength training. My only qualm is sometimes it rubs on my armpit area and can irritate the skin, but its only every so often. Good luck!
  • grkatepina76
    Options
    Seriously - this isn't geared towards you ladies with sweet little B-cups (no offense, personally WISH I had that size). I'm a 36-D and currently wear a regular bra AND a sports bra to exercise, but jeeze... I just ordered Moving Comfort's Fiona Bra from Amazon because I researched a bit and heard good stuff about it, but I'm curious if any ladies here have a sizable chest and some miracle sports bra that was made on some other planet... I would really like to jog but the bounce is just too insane.

Any suggestions?
    I wear a cami all the time with a built in spandex bra if that makes sense 6 bucks walmart
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    I got mine from BraDoctor911.com
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    am big busted and ordered the Genie bras. they go according to your shirt size.
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I am not blessed in that area, but I do work for a global sports retailer, and I hear CW-X is the best.
  • sarahc001
    sarahc001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I wear the Moving Comfort Maia bra. It runs large, so I'm normally a 32dd in bras but I take a 32d in this bra. It is very flattering (great lift for sagging boobs LOL) and I frequently use it as an everyday bra as well. As an added bonus, I can run a good 20mi with hardly a bounce!
  • forgtmenot
    forgtmenot Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD and I tried on soooo many sports bras. Underarmour's fit the best and had the most support. It is a little pricey, but worth it. You can find them at most sporting goods stores or online.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Nothing to add, it's just an awesome topic. Boobies rule!
  • texastrvlr
    texastrvlr Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I use an ENELL sports bra, usually can find these in running stores. I used it to train for a half-marathon 2 years ago and those babies didn't move, LOL! It was pricey but has lasted forever. BTW, I'm a 34G. It's the only brand I'll use.
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    bump
  • joeint
    joeint Posts: 31
    Options
    This thread is useless without pictures ;-)
  • robichta
    robichta Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I usually wear a DD or DDD so I know what you are talking about. Over the summer I got this sports bra http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-782863/champion-shape-performance-maximum-impact-sports-bra-6843.jsp from kohls in a 34DD (they had bright pink at the store) and it seems to work well at controling them. There is still a little bounce but I think that there will always be some with DDs.