Under 200lbs! FINALLY! (w/ pics)

Options
I'm not going to get too detailed because if I did, this could go on forever...so... I'm 24 years old and have been obese pretty much all of my adult life. My heaviest weight ever known to me was 268lbs. I started MFP at 258lbs. I am now 199lbs! I have lost a total of nearly 70lbs! (69lbs) I have never felt more powerful! I still have quite a way to go but I know I will get there. For all those curious, or just starting this journey I'll let you know that there was no real secret for me. I just recorded my food, tried my hardest to stay under my calorie allowance for the day, and worked out. I really enjoy my Jillian Michaels DVDs :) I had my days where I didn't do so well but I never gave up. I just realized that I truly am worth it! I'm not perfect, but I do have the ability to succeed! Good luck to everyone on this journey! You are worth it!

Me at or near my heaviest
scan_zps63773e82.jpg

Before and Afters- 258
>199
front_zps580ae879.jpg
side_zpsa338cf8a.jpg
back_zps0ec69c20.jpg
face_zps2e79b9e1.jpg

Me a few days ago playing in the snow :) I think there is a big difference in the smile here and the smile with me at my heaviest! This is true happiness!
snowman_zpsdbdd0dcb.jpg

Replies

• thinking_thinly
    thinking_thinly Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can totally see the difference in your smile!
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    You look amazing :D And very happy!
  • liannesaut
    liannesaut Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation - you look great! and happy! I have 16 lbs to go to get where you are - I can't wait, and this has reminded me just how great 199lbs looks!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look awesome :)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep it up, girl, you are truly beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • mykerai
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!! congrats!!
  • victorious1967
    Options
    you look beautiful. thanks for the encouragement
  • courtm82
    courtm82 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love how you posted there's a big difference in your smile, because there definitely is!! I cannot wait to get where you are!! Congratulations, you look wonderful!!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations on making it to onederland! :flowerforyou:
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Amazing- truly! :)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    You DO look amazing.... and you're so lucky to have kept your now-well-defined chest. A lot of us have lost nearly all of our boobs while losing weight. You look so shapely and so much happier!
  • book_worm4
    Options
    wow you look great! congrats on making it to onederland! :)
  • juliedozier
    juliedozier Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job! Way to go! (And, your dog looks just like my Murphy) <3
  • NBSfit
    NBSfit Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That's just awesome!
  • jessgumkowski88
    jessgumkowski88 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this :) My motivation was sinking and this put me right back into a good state of mind. You are inspiring and powerful and amazing! I can't wait until I can post MY pictures :)
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Wonderful transformation. So happy for you! Bet you have so much more energy than before.
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! :) congrats
  • davidpetersonharvey
    Options
    AWESOME! I'm so happy to read such a good success story! I've lost 63 pounds so far but have a way to go yet. This is encouraging!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!