Under 200lbs! FINALLY! (w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Good luck with the rest of your journey!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    you look AMAZING! :) FANTASTIC job!
  • rsward
    rsward Posts: 45
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is really showing!!! Congrats!
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Look how much happier you look. Keep it up!!!
  • camijnarron
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Congratulations! I've just found this site thanks to my twin sister, and we're just starting. Keep up your amazing wonderful progress!
  • fitby44
    fitby44 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You look great and so happy. :happy:
  • melibur
    melibur Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    OMG..I'm so happy for you!! I can't wait to get there!!
  • ktaylor1188
    ktaylor1188 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    You look amazing but I have to ask did you lose any "boobage"?

yes i did.. it shows more i think when i wear colored t-shirts and stuff. but i went from a 42G to a 40DDD. :)
  • Kalona388
    Options
    You look incredible!! Congrats!
  • AzPie
    AzPie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You rock! Congratulations on your very successful lifestyle change!
  • ktaylor1188
    Options
    Great job! Did you lose a shoe size too? Your ankles/feet look so teeny in your before!

lol...i noticed that too...but no i didn't
  • ktaylor1188
    Options
    You look great! I can't wait to hit that 199 mark!! I've been hearing A LOT about this 30 day shred the past couple days, are the videos on youtube or do I have to buy them? I need to do them, I can tell you were working on your core (stomache&back)...Awesome:)

I own all of them lol...but some of them are on youtube. 30 Day Shred is what I started with...Then I went to Ripped in 30, which in my opinion is a little more intense. Good luck!
  • ktaylor1188
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing. Thank you so much for posting that, I needed it on a Saturday morning ( weekends are bad for me).

Can you share with us what type of exercises you did ( besides Jillian) and how long you worked out each day??

Did you lose that all since April 2012?

INSPIRING!!!

Yes I started in April. And I started with Jillian Michaels pretty much right away. It was intimidating at first and I started off using 2lb weights...(I use mostly 5lb now) 30DS was the first one I did. I try to do some kind of DVD everyday. Sometimes...if I have a long day at work I will take a rest day. I keep my workouts pretty short, between 25-45min. I'm just about to finish JM's Ripped in 30, Ive got 3 more days of week 4. It also helped me to jog/run/or fast paced walk when I could, just to change it up a bit. I think your body gets used to one thing and sometimes you need change to jump start your weight loss again. Good Luck!!!
  • leiselbb10
    Options
    Fantastic, well done. CC x
  • Cajun_Angel
    Options
    You look so beautiful and the smile is priceless! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You have the same body type as me! Great job :drinker: Good motivation for me
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    congratulations, you look great.
  • Jay_Jay_
    Jay_Jay_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person, congrats on your progress!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!