Under 200lbs! FINALLY! (w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• LaurieJAndrews
    LaurieJAndrews Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well done, youre looking great. I cant get started. What gave you the determination to succeed?
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    well done! such an inspiration :)
    x
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    go girl
  • jennipooh0324
    jennipooh0324 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing. Thank you so much for posting that, I needed it on a Saturday morning ( weekends are bad for me).

Can you share with us what type of exercises you did ( besides Jillian) and how long you worked out each day??

Did you lose that all since April 2012?

INSPIRING!!!
  • jenslife82
    Options
    Great job! Love the snowman lol
  • victorialkay
    Options
    I'm not going to get too detailed because if I did, this could go on forever...so... I'm 24 years old and have been obese pretty much all of my adult life. My heaviest weight ever known to me was 268lbs. I started MFP at 258lbs. I am now 199lbs! I have lost a total of nearly 70lbs! (69lbs) I have never felt more powerful! I still have quite a way to go but I know I will get there. For all those curious, or just starting this journey I'll let you know that there was no real secret for me. I just recorded my food, tried my hardest to stay under my calorie allowance for the day, and worked out. I really enjoy my Jillian Michaels DVDs :) I had my days where I didn't do so well but I never gave up. I just realized that I truly am worth it! I'm not perfect, but I do have the ability to succeed! Good luck to everyone on this journey! You are worth it!

Me at or near my heaviest
    scan_zps63773e82.jpg

Before and Afters- 258
    >199
    front_zps580ae879.jpg
    side_zpsa338cf8a.jpg
    back_zps0ec69c20.jpg
    face_zps2e79b9e1.jpg

Me a few days ago playing in the snow :) I think there is a big difference in the smile here and the smile with me at my heaviest! This is true happiness!
    snowman_zpsdbdd0dcb.jpg

Absolutely brill!! fantastic!! You look really happy!! And thank you for the inspiration!! I feel like the before pictures now!!
  • laura195360
    laura195360 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YOu look fantastic. nOW I know there is hope for me.
  • VickiLL
    VickiLL Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my second try using MFP and I am only 5 days into my weight loss journey this time. You are a true inspiration! You look so happy! I am thrilled for you!
  • working4me123
    Options
    Congrads! Keep up the good work!!!
  • Brian0635
    Options
    Amazing :)
  • nyvah
    nyvah Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    beautiful. such an inspiration :) thank u for sharing
  • Jessinduck
    Jessinduck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Way to go that is awesome!
  • nc805397
    nc805397 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!!!! I myself am also hoping to hit the 199 mark soon!!!! (202 right now! ahhhhh!!)
  • schroederkl
    schroederkl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I love how big your smile is :)
  • stacibuk
    stacibuk Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job! Welcome to onederland
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    way to go!! You look awesome!!
  • Reneeisfat
    Reneeisfat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You worked so hard!
    You must be proud of yourself!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    You look terrific. Definitely a look of unadulterated contentment on your face now, and well deserved :) Great job!
  • May125
    May125 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look so happy! congrats.
  • aliciabeatty
    aliciabeatty Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!