Under 200lbs! FINALLY! (w/ pics)

Options

Replies

• missroro1023
    Options
    Amazing!! I hope you feel so proud, you worked so hard and are achieving your goals :)
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    you look great. I cant wait to get below 200.
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Options
    Great Job, you look great!
  • trudyblender
    trudyblender Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful...and you're one of those lucky ones who keeps her boobs! No fair. Haha. I am just teasing - Keep up the great work!!
  • ranlei3
    Options
    Amazing results! Honestly, you have something to be proud of. A true inspiration. Keep it up!! :)
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Wow you've done amazing good on you for getting below 200lbs. You look great!
  • Kduboise
    Options
    Wow you look great. How long did it take you.
  • Netty1818
    Options
    Congrats:) I just started and you are where I want to be!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Your arms...your shoulders...your legs...your waist...your ankles...and especially your smile. ALL have changed. you look GREAT!!! Congrats again!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    Great job. JM is a beast. I have her Ripped in 30 and her Kickbox fast fix. I really like the kickbox but I have been more consistant with her Ripped in 30. She gives results. Good luck on ur journey. I know u will make ur goals as u have done a great job so far. Thanks for sharing.
  • silvernik
    silvernik Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You inspire me!
    Thank you for those photos. I'm similar to your starting weight and my goal is to lose 50lbs this year. It's wonderful to see that you've lost more in a similar time period. It gives me hope and encouragement that my goal might be possible.
  • txbelle01
    txbelle01 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Rock on! That is truly Amazing! I am so ready for onederland!! It's approaching me sooner than I thought. I think I will have an aha moment when it happens! Today I hit single digits on the scale almost before u hit onederland. I'm so anxious, nervous, proud, and overwhelmed. But I know I'm not going to STOP!! :) Keep it up and Keep smiling your ONEDERFUL! lol
  • saherman77
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations! Inspirational!
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Girl, you are so totally awesome! Your future's so bright...I'VE gotta wear shades! :glasses:
  • victoriouswoman
    victoriouswoman Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! :))
  • eagleman4180
    Options
    Great Job, Keep up the good work, I know what ever goal you set you will be able to achieve it.
  • Gypsyfroggie
    Gypsyfroggie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the inspiration! I can't wait to have some success too!
  • xochitl2501
    Options
    Woooow congratulations!!
  • RunningMannn
    Options
    Great Job...Keep it up...Your goal is in site..
  • mrsnelson16
    mrsnelson16 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great job that's my goal at this point !!!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!