Almost to the Halfway Mark (Forcing myself to post)

Options

Replies

• MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE DOING GREAT! SUPER! AWESOME!
  • IsidoraAngst
    Options
    You look great!
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Kudos for posting, I'm coming upon halfway and I can't even LOOK at my proper 'Before' pics, nevermind post them.

Also, you have done a fabulous job, and look amazing, own your success thus far!
  • mdyorston
    mdyorston Posts: 158
    Options
    Awesome job! You can do it and when you do women better hide their husbands, sons, fathers and brothers....Look out !
  • grnqueen
    grnqueen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    The difference between your before and your current is just amazing! You are doing well! Keep it up :)
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Don't ever stop smiling... you are beautiful inside and out!
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Looking good! So cute in your New Year's dress :) Keep up the good work!
  • RussellMagni
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! GOOD LUCK ON THE REST OF YOUR JOURNEY!!!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Wow! Definitely already a success story! The thing I like the most about your photos is that you seem a lot more confident in the current ones. That and your sparkly New Years dress kicks *kitten*!

Keep up the great work :)

Thank you Pepper!! And thank you for helping me get this far with all of your cheer-leading along the way. Definitely one of my favorite MFP friends!

Aw shucks :blushing:

Cheers to another successful year ahead!
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine the health benefits you have already gained by your loss! You are doing so awesome....I can't wait to see the "Goal in 2013." Your loss is tremendous and it doesn't matter if it took you one year or three years. Each step is a step in the right direction. It is said...and I believe, the longer you take to reach your goal, the longer you are likely to keep it off. I must remind myself this is a life long journey....not a race. ;)
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and should feel very good about all that you have accomplished. And, you will do great the rest of the way as well!! Thanks for sharing!
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You can do it and when you do women better hide their husbands, sons, fathers and brothers....Look out !

Thank you so so much not only was it a very inspiring comment it also cracked me up!
  • 170isreal
    Options
    I can't imagine the health benefits you have already gained by your loss! You are doing so awesome....I can't wait to see the "Goal in 2013." Your loss is tremendous and it doesn't matter if it took you one year or three years. Each step is a step in the right direction. It is said...and I believe, the longer you take to reach your goal, the longer you are likely to keep it off. I must remind myself this is a life long journey....not a race. ;)

Thank you! I appreciate your kind words and inspirations. Definitely learning to reframe my thoughts into lifelong changes.
  • fight_for_fit
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look fantastic!!!
  • Rainbowtop74
    Rainbowtop74 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    :smile: Wow your doing great !!! Keep up the good work, you can do it :wink:
    I hope I do as well as you are.
  • 170isreal
    Options
    :smile: Wow your doing great !!! Keep up the good work, you can do it :wink:
    I hope I do as well as you are.

You can lose too! I promise. I hate workouts and love food so if I can get to losing anyone can! Best of luck to you and thank you for your kind words!
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Well done ... 70lbs is a great loss and at a maintainable rate
  • DreamofGenie2012
    DreamofGenie2012 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Good luck!
  • 170isreal
    Options
    @grnqueen - Thank you so much I can feel the difference in confidence and I am loving it!!!
  • quextico
    Options
    Good job...no, make that *great* job! You look amazing. You are a beautiful woman, no matter what you weigh. You should be very proud of the progress you've made so far....I know you will reach your goal. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!