Almost to the Halfway Mark (Forcing myself to post)

Options

Replies

• tynger112
    tynger112 Posts: 351
    Options
    You're doing great. Keep it up, and if you need motivation you can add me
  • 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @Quextico - Awww, Thank you!!!!
  • lemonballer
    Options
    wow you look awesome!!!!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    Wonderful - and I love your New Year's dress!
  • 170isreal
    Options
    Thank you! And on top of feeling good I got that dress (Calvin Klein) for super cheap at Ross :)
  • juuniper77
    juuniper77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    awesome! I especially love the zip lining part:)
  • LAS_1980
    LAS_1980 Posts: 156
    Options
    Wow!! What a transformation!!! You are beautiful! Keep it up and you'll be at your goal weight in no time! Congrats!!!! :drinker:
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! That is a wonderful difference :). You are gorgeous. What exciting progress! You have every reason to be proud :happy:
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are looking rather wonderful if i do say so myself. keep up the great work you will be there in no time!!!!
  • sassycupcakecutie
    Options
    great job!
  • 170isreal
    Options
    awesome! I especially love the zip lining part:)

Thank you! It's my favorite part too! Best experience ever!
  • samsel3
    Options
    A- flippin - mazing...............I am totally inspired.....I guess January 5th 2013 is as good a time as any!!!!! Here I go.....Thanks for sharing your story and pics.................Sam
  • laurensgettingfit
    laurensgettingfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    unreal!! You look amazing
  • 170isreal
    Options
    You are looking rather wonderful if i do say so myself. keep up the great work you will be there in no time!!!!

So sweet, thank you!!!
  • 170isreal
    Options
    A- flippin - mazing...............I am totally inspired.....I guess January 5th 2013 is as good a time as any!!!!! Here I go.....Thanks for sharing your story and pics.................Sam

YES it is! There has been nothing more rewarding. Thank you!!! Feel free to add me for support on your journey.
  • 170isreal
    Options
    @Grrheath - Thank you! I'm so excited about the journey ahead!
  • breeleedee
    Options
    you look great! thank you for sharing this with us,
  • jrauch10
    jrauch10 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow, the transformation you've gone through is impressive. You must feel great looking back and seeing how far you've come. Keep up the good work, you're a beautiful lady!
  • Hazel2005
    Hazel2005 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thank you for forcing yourself! Absolutely gorgeous! Don't second guess yourself - that's more than a pound a week - doesn't get much better than that! :wink:
  • NewPeppermint2
    NewPeppermint2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've come across your story while looking for some inspiration to start, and this is the first story I've read. What an amazing commitment you've made, well done, you look fantastic:)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!