Almost to the Halfway Mark (Forcing myself to post)

Options

Replies

• 170isreal
    170isreal Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Thank you for forcing yourself! Absolutely gorgeous! Don't second guess yourself - that's more than a pound a week - doesn't get much better than that! :wink:

Thank you so much! Your words are very appreciated, sometimes I do the "what ifs" what if I tried harder that month, or didn't cheat that day, I would've-should've but your right more than a 1lb a week average is pretty cool! Thank you!
  • 170isreal
    Options
    @JRaunch10 - Thank you, that is super sweet :)
  • marylou1976
    marylou1976 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, love the sparkly dress!! keep up the good work you rock!!!
  • CherokeeTopaz
    CherokeeTopaz Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up!! You're an inspiration!! :)
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :wink: Great job!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    Awesome!! Keep up the good work!!
  • DOMTIA1012
    DOMTIA1012 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • curelupus
    Options
    Wow congrats and thanks for posting. I'm at the beginning of my journey. Starting out at 360 feeling a little overwhelmed. Your post and pics are motivating and encouraging. Thanks again for posting.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    fantastic work so far!! Keep going!
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    You look great, I love your dedication and honesty, best of luck for 2013 :)
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Doing great! Keep on keepin on girl!
  • heygirl1000
    heygirl1000 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Great job and inspiration to us all!
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You look great... you will get to your goal, I'm sure!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Good job and best wishes on your continuing journey.
  • LaNeekaRN
    LaNeekaRN Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, beautiful!!! Be proud, you look FAB!!!
  • mylee69
    mylee69 Posts: 15
    Options
    you look great and beast of all the happiness can be seen in your eyes, keep sparkling
  • 170isreal
    Options
    Wow congrats and thanks for posting. I'm at the beginning of my journey. Starting out at 360 feeling a little overwhelmed. Your post and pics are motivating and encouraging. Thanks again for posting.

I remember what that feels like. It's so hard to imagine yourself actually getting somewhere with weight lose. I am still overwhelmed by the 85lbs I have in front of me. But, my best advice is to just start. Start logging, start moving (even if it's just parking a little further away than normal) and if you don't do so good one day you can always start again the next. It is really as simple as just starting. So with that said I think I'm going to take my own advice, I think I just found my re-motivation!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!
  • kmchambers64
    kmchambers64 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You have done something amazing for yourself. Taking it slowly is far better than quick and drastic changes. You should be very pleased with yourself. Keep after it, you are an inspiration.
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You should be soooooo proud of yourself! Your effort REALLY shows! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!