are there lots of nutters around ??

Options

Replies

• Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Yea I see a lot of those types. I can understand screening, and some people wanting to have a few things in common etc. Thats cool and all. The people that trip me out the most is the ones with all these long lists of "rules" to be their friend. What a joke! Trust me you are not that important if you feel the need to post rules. lol.

I just come here to get some support now and then and just overall mingle with the rest of the people that are doing the same.
    Nope not judgmental at all

that wasn't even me !!!!

Ha. Sorry it's 230am :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I was a nutter before MFP. :laugh:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Leaky Ramirez motivates me from afar. I still haven't worked up the nerve to FR her though because in her list of prerequisite arcana I still need to obtain a vial of giraffe sweat.

She also sends the most pervy PMs on the site. I had heard about the swing before, before never seen it in action. Chick must be triple jointed
    I told you to keep that crap to yourself.
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    But anyway, if you don't like that people have those things on their profile then just don't worry about them. There are plenty who don't have tnem.
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Arriving anywhere as a newbie, the bull in a china shop movement is never a good one. Sit back, watch and learn awhile and then, if you must....POUNCE

:laugh: :drinker:
  • jayche
    jayche Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, I have received the naked wrestling match messages. There are some weirdos here which is why people become more selective over time. That said the OP who has only been here for a few days is judging right out of the gate very naively without realizing that the people who have "rules" about who they will add have a very valid reason for it and took time to come to that conclusion.
    lol wow!!!!
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Yea I am a nutter.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Ahh...the naked wresting message...

Nekkid pics being sent your way...no-one can say I am not motivational and supportive!

true story. sarauk2sf is one of the most motivational and supportive mfp people on the site. send a FR her way, no message required.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

Ahh...the naked wresting message...

Nekkid pics being sent your way...no-one can say I am not motivational and supportive!

true story. sarauk2sf is one of the most motivational and supportive mfp people on the site. send a FR her way, no message required.

OK - no more nekkid pics for you now!
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    reading through some people's introductions...makes me laugh when they say things like 'i won't make friends with you unless you send me a message first,and even then it is not guaranteed i will be your friend'.....off to get my friend cv typed ;-)

Its the internet, lots of crazy bishes everywhere.
  • SmilesIowa
    Options
    I'm new, but I figure I'll add all friend requests and then if they don't interact with me in a few weeks, I'm going to delete them and just keep the people that are really supportive like I try to be. That being said, I'm a little bit nutty - so I guess what do I know :)
  • WelshMaid
    Options
    Arriving anywhere as a newbie, the bull in a china shop movement is never a good one. Sit back, watch and learn awhile and then, if you must....POUNCE

:laugh: :drinker:

lol,I take your point :happy:
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    if we lose weight do we have to lose our sense of humour ?

Losing weight is serious business. There is no room for jocularity here. I refuse to have humorous people on my FL. The first time a person makes a joke on my feed, they get a warning. The second joke they get cut.

THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.

That's why I never sent the FR. Serious Dav is Serious. Plus I'm all out of nakkid pichas.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Yea I see a lot of those types. I can understand screening, and some people wanting to have a few things in common etc. Thats cool and all. The people that trip me out the most is the ones with all these long lists of "rules" to be their friend. What a joke! Trust me you are not that important if you feel the need to post rules. lol.

I just come here to get some support now and then and just overall mingle with the rest of the people that are doing the same.
    Actually, I am.

I'm the most motivational person on MFP. Where the hell have you been?

^^True story. Since i sent my friend request, we have become best friends. We do karate in her garage every Saturday.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Actually, I am.

^^True story. Since i sent my friend request, we have become best friends. We do karate in her garage every Saturday.
    We also formed an entertainment conglomerate, Prestige Worldwide. We'll be debuting at next year's Catalina Wine Mixer.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Nope not judgmental at all

that wasn't even me !!!!

Ha. Sorry it's 230am :)

Are you from the future?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    reading through some people's introductions...makes me laugh when they say things like 'i won't make friends with you unless you send me a message first,and even then it is not guaranteed i will be your friend'.....off to get my friend cv typed ;-)

Its the internet, lots of crazy bishes everywhere.

Crazybish_zpsd256bd5a.jpg
  • WelshMaid
    Options
    so if i want to make friends with someone i shall write

''i am not a nutter and will not send naked photos to you,please be my friend''

got it.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

Actually, I am.

We also formed an entertainment conglomerate, Prestige Worldwide. We'll be debuting at next year's Catalina Wine Mixer.

This sounds oddly familiar.
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Sadly, not everyone is on this site for respectable reasons. There aree some true creepers, and the messages are meant to weed them out a bit. People have rules because of trial and error. They know what they're looking for, and if you're not it, you're not going to nphelp them, nor they you. It just makes sense, really. You don't walk up to every stranger on the street and expect them to be your friend. Nor should you here.

Also, lea & milo - can I come to karate next week?? Sounds fun!!