5"2 - 5"6 discus weight/size goals and opinions on others?

Options
124»

Replies

• chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" (or so). My highest weight was over 200lbs. My lowest (well, besides my unhealthy high school days) was 140lbs. At that weight, I had a lot of people ask if I was sick, was I okay? I looked too thin, etc. I decided if that many people were concerned, perhaps I DID look too thin and gained a bit of weight back. Now, I average right around 150lbs. My body is happy at that weight, I don't have to fight it to remain there (or starve myself!). I may be at the high end of the "acceptable weight" for my height, but I'm happy here. :)
  • tharrell1014
    Options
    I am 5'3 & 32 years old.

Highest 185 lbs.
    Current 129 lbs.
    Goal 120 lbs.

I am almost there. I have 7 children and I just got tired of being BIG and not being able to do anything with them. I always used that excuse ( having 7 kids ) as the reason why I was so overweight. So I did something about it. I bought a treadmill joined MFP and started losing the weight. It has been an uphill battle since I am the only one on this low calorie diet but, it has been well worth it. I have not been this small since 2004. I feel amazing.