Options
taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
xQ3Zr.jpg

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,161 Member
    Options
    It's funny... The first time I met an internet friend in person, I was delighted to find we still 'clicked' as people.

We both have Corvettes and participated in an internet forum about old cars. After a few years, I was on a business trip in the area where he lived so I asked if I could drop by. He was a great host and we're still friends. It's a rare day we don't exchange emails or whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfwwHa-7Ux8
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    I love Taunto :flowerforyou:
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Hi Taunto
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Hi Taunto
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Love this!!!:flowerforyou:

Met my husband via an instant messenger chat box on another one of my friends accounts. 13 years later.....still my best friend! :heart:

Some of my best friends, I have met online and the majority of the ones I had in person are no longer a part of my life!
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    If my internet friends are real, is the internet sex I have with them also real? If so, I am a major slut! :devil:
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    :heart:
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    They are my real friends...yes they are...*keeps repeating while rocking back and forth*
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    If my internet friends are real, is the internet sex I have with them also real? If so, I am a major slut! :devil:

Taunto is known to make girls pregnant while sitting in a different continent
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Love! :wink:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

True story.
  • shoshi68
    shoshi68 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options

You are living on the edge! I am too concerned about getting an internet virus, so I always wear a condom.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    A bunch of my internet friends from all different parts of the world and I plus partners all put in to rent out a 400 year old chalet in the Swiss Alps for a four day party a couple of years back. Was so much fun!!! One of them has also been to my house for dinner, she is Swiss and I'm Aussie. I've also stayed with an Author friend and his wife in the South of france in their home and attended a party a net freind held for me complete with whole baby spit roast pig he made :) I love net friends!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    :)
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    :heart: :drinker: