I'm starting a tea fast soon, anyone want to join me?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    , I put mud on my abdominal area and leave it there for an hour to extract toxins out of my fat stores,

ya....we should take your advice on nutrition

I'm not asking you to. I wouldn't take any advice from someone that weights 198 lbs either.

Not even if they were 6'5"? Huh.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    , I put mud on my abdominal area and leave it there for an hour to extract toxins out of my fat stores,

I'm not asking you to. I wouldn't take any advice from someone that weights 198 lbs either.

The 6' tall all muscle Marine I used to date weighed about 200. But who wants advice from someone like him?
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I would like to start the fast on monday and end on thursday. If anyone wants to join me, then message me :)

I think I'll do this tea fast until February 1. Might as well close out January with a bang! That should do it!!!!! ;) Best. Idea. EVER.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

I put mud on my abdominal area and leave it there for an hour to extract toxins out of my fat stores,

Sounds legit!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

The 6' tall all muscle Marine I used to date weighed about 200. But who wants advice from someone like him?

Yeah, my 6'3" fiance is routinely around 195-200 of beautiful, beautiful muscle... but clearly he hasn't slapped some mud on his gut yet! That'll change things!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Yeah, my 6'3" fiance is routinely around 195-200 of beautiful, beautiful muscle... but clearly he hasn't slapped some mud on his gut yet! That'll change things!

I'm going to find a mud pit later and immerse my whole body. I'll be thin and fit in no time!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

ROFL!

He should put a Dandelion seed in his belly button and see if it sprouts!
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Mud Belly play us some blues!

GAWD !! Too funny
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

In this instance the majority of respondents have weighed in with empathy and support. The original poster has received a significant amount of feedback and the conversations can continue via personal messaging or within a group.

I do want to take this opportunity to remind folks that:

1. You must be at least 18 years of age to have an account on MFP. There are two reasons for this: one is the legal issue spelled out in the Terms of Use, the other is that our nutritional recommendation are not geared to the metabolic needs of young persons with developing bodies.

No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote or glamorize dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.