30 Day Shred (January 2013)

Options
12346»

Replies

• nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    O great, I want in 2 please!!! I'll start this evening :smile: ....... I have done it twice before but never really finish....sort of ust give up towards the end..... this time I want to finish!!!
  • trofywyf
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of the 2nd level. The first level was easy for me (after the 2nd day) the 2nd level is still kicking my butt lol. But I push through. I've already lost 7lbs and 5.5 inches on it! Wish I knew how to back up the weight and measurements on here to reflect that but I'll go from here. I have a notebook I've been keeping track of my progress in before I found this website.
  • kendiehick
    Options
    I just started this workout plan as well, so far it's going well.
    My issue is how to log it in MFP ... I can't find it in the exercise database .... any suggestions?
    Thanks!!
  • joward77
    joward77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi girls,
    I'm new to mfp and am on day 11 of 30ds so would love to join you all too!:happy:
  • Doberdawn
    Doberdawn Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Day 4 Level 1 done, burned 236.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hi girls,
    I'm new to mfp and am on day 11 of 30ds so would love to join you all too!:happy:

welcomeeee
  • sgh10
    sgh10 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    hi there just finished d5 level1 managed to complete and noticed I am more stronger 2day I weigh on Fridays I have lost 2lbs and 3 inches so I feel motivated also I read this thread every day keeps me on track so thanks for posting everyone.
  • DeterminedAshley
    DeterminedAshley Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Any results? It's been 30 days! :D