What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• rachaelkate456
    Options
    Thai beef salad. Yum! :happy:
  • misstasty
    misstasty Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Butter beans, grilled zucchini and pesto salad - filling and 270 cal
  • laurelobrien
    laurelobrien Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    A wheel of brie.
  • chu604
    chu604 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Chicken. Broccoli & Rice

Tomorrow... Same thing but with a little less chicken & some tilapia :)
  • TheLadyBane
    TheLadyBane Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I had salmon seasoned with a little left over Sriracha Kale chip crumbs, broccoli with parmesan cheese, and a sweet potato with a little butter. It was delicious:).

Edit: Oops, misread the topic. The above was my dinner. For lunch I had greek yogurt mixed with a scoop of chocolate protein powder topped with sliced banana and almonds.
  • benefiting
    benefiting Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I had a frittata which consists of egg, milk (50ML), carrot, shallots, capsicum and beetroot sided with avocado, cucumber and tomato with a banana, LSA, greek yogurt, milk and cinnamon smoothie (I don't usually have the smoothie for lunch). :)
  • LeighRaeW
    LeighRaeW Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've got a salad: egg, fat free cottage cheese, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, gherkin and extra light mayo, with carrot sticks and piccalilli.
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    cabbage salad (cabbage, celery, toasted almond slivers, sugarless cranberries, with homemade vinagrette - oil, lemon, balsamic, mustard, honey) - make this once or twice a week and it lasts for a long time.

lower cal/lower fat orange chicken (homemade)

apple

I was still hungry so had a few plain rice cakes

(i usually eat the same thing every day)
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Half a can of black eye beans, a can of plum tomatoes with juice, all cooked up on the stove with seasoning, spices and freeze dried coriander, topped with a little grated cheese :)
  • fitnessn00bie
    fitnessn00bie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    lemon and parsley coucous topped with shredded runner beans, brocolli, peas and left-over roast chicken mixed together with a tablespoon of mint sauce - hope it keeps me full up!
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    seasoned chicken on top of romaine with a side of sunflower seeds
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic banana walnut oatmeal- (sweetened with organic coconut sugar)

❤ homemade organic hot lemon mint white tea- (sweetened with organic raw honey)
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    I had a sliced beef and cheddar melt on wheat toast for lunch today.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Morning Star buffalo wings, golden delicious apple and dunkin donuts mocha mint coffee. Oh, and a chicken breast.
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic chia lemon green tea- (sweetened with organic raw coconut nectar)

❤ banana

❤ homemade organic grilled caprese sandwich- (made with homemade organic bread)
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Thai lemongrass chicken with green capsicum, onion, and jasmine rice :smile:
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    buffalo chicken breast and cauliflower mash.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    cabbage salad (cabbage, celery, toasted almond slivers, sugarless cranberries, with homemade vinagrette - oil, lemon, balsamic, mustard, honey) - make this once or twice a week and it lasts for a long time...

I frequently substitute cabbage for lettuce in all kinds of salads. Your vinagrette sounds good, though. I think I'll try it.
  • harminzer
    Options
    4 oz grilled chicken tenders 6 oz non-fat Greek yogurt with 1/4 cup Sunkist fruit nut blend and 16 oz water.
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    A Japanese sweet potato...which I've heard good things about, but it's quite dry...very much like a russet potato just with a slight sweetness. I don't prefer it.