What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Sweet and sour pork stir-fry with:
    + onion
    + carrot
    + corn
    + capsicum
    + pineapple

Over rice :smile:
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic chopped caprese spinach salad- (drizzled w/organic balsamic vinaigrette)

❤ homemade organic vegan mango matcha smoothie- (sweetened w/2 organic medjool dates)
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    soup and a ciabatta :) 291 kcal
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to have a delicious salad with chicken sausage. I want it now though!
  • bekahlou75
    bekahlou75 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Lean Cuisine Chicken Fettucini Alfredo
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    we got lunch from a japanese place today - i rarely buy lunch out, maybe 3-4 times a year, so it w as a nice treat. I ordered something called "chicken yakitori" which was described as skewers of chicken breast and thighs, served with grilled veg and white rice. what i got was some kind of grilled chicken sausages and grilled veg everything was smothered in teriyaki sauce. good thing i got the white rice and not the garlic rice (needed something to counter all that sweet!). i had about half of the meal. so not sure how many cals, pretty sure it was a LOT of sodium, but we had a nice time.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Tai Pei spicy general Tso's chicken! I went shopping today and I could not resist :)
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Today's leftovers are cajun beans and rice, and roasted brussel sprouts.
  • harleylady2012
    Options
    1/2 chicken breast and steamed green beans in garlic and lite soy sauce, now, yummy
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I had a Guy Fieri chicken sausage and a big salad with feta-dill dressing. Two thumbs up.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I had a stuffed pepper - red pepper filled with lean ground pork, brown rice, salsa and a small piece of cheese.
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Flat out with sundried tomato turkey, low fat cheese and low fat ranch dressing. Sometimes I add some chow mein noodles for crunch!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I never eat lunch o.o
    I usually have a rather large breakfast, snacks throughout the day (such as a bag of measured out dry cereal, and yogurt/low sodium v8), then have a large dinner.
    I find I tend to only crave more both in the beginning and end of each day, when I have more time to sit down and eat. If I try to reduce these portions slightly to allow for a bigger lunch, or if I try to cut back the snacking for one "square meal," I tend to go insane and crave food nonstop. :p
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    My mini (2 hour) shift was smack over lunchtime, so I had a protein shake and muesli bar around 11:30 followed by a tin of soup at 2:30.
    ...yeah, I need to hit the grocery store later today >.<
  • willrun4bagels
    willrun4bagels Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I eat the same lunch every weekday at work: 24 Snyder's Sourdough Nibblers pretzels, 4 tbsp Sabra hummus, 1 apple, and if I still want something else, 1 EAS Myoplex Advant-Edge Carb Control protein shake.
  • eileen0515
    eileen0515 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I had an egg beaters, red onion, brown rice scramble
  • bluesunset2015
    Options
    A full glass of almond milk, raspberry yogurt and a banana.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    leftover Dominos pizza :smooched:
  • DavidSroka80
    Options
    Low fat chicken tortilla soup. Ummmm. It was so good.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    School lunch in Korea: Daikon kimchi, boiled spinach, sticky rice, spicy cabbage soup. (all carb and starch and no protein) :(