What did or are you having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Low carb spinach pasta with mushrooms, all natural diced tomatoes, ricotta and meatballs. Yum!!
  • jess17587
    Options
    I normally have the same thing for my pack lunch which is peanut butter roll with a packet of crisps
    But sometimes if I'm home I will have tuna jacket potato+snack on the side, pot noodle+fruit or tinned mackerel in tomato sauce with crisps+other small snack... These lunches normally all make around 500 calories
  • Excepticon
    Excepticon Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I did a bad, bad thing... I spoke the forsaken words.

"There's no such thing as too much sushi."

I met "too much sushi", shook its hand, and told it to wait a sec while I finished MOAR sushi. And the sad thing is: there is no accurate way of calculating what I ate since sushi/sashimi varies so widely.

To view: www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Excepticon?date=2013-11-10

I've got a date with the gym!
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Either chocolate raspberry baked oatmeal or sausage, poblano & corn strata. I have not decided which, yet, but I know I'm in a brunch kinda mood. Even if it is 2pm.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I had Goat Brain Masala with naan bread and babaganush!
  • ladym0208
    Options
    Portabella mushroom, stuffed with Moroccan coucous & ham topped with mozzarella cheese with a side of butternut squash chips.....FOOOOOOD yummy :)
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Greek Wrap (my healthy version of a Gyro!) One Don Poncho high fiber low carb wrap. 30 grams nappa cabbage, 6 grape tomoatoes, 30 g. crimini mushrooms and a half of a Griller's Prime veggie burger with 15 g (1 TBSP) of Lighthouse-OPA feta-dill salad dressing! Oh so Yummy!
  • kdhamner
    kdhamner Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I had a No Bake Cookie Herbalife Protein Shake.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I had a ham & cheese quesadilla on a carb balance tortilla with tomato soup. Perfect fall lunch!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Tuna with a touch of miracle whip, minced white onion and a wedge of laughing cow creamy Swiss -broiled on top.
  • pauldix
    pauldix Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Rich bolognese sauce with basmati rice, yoghurt and muscovada sugar.
  • jackson7478
    jackson7478 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Turkey & Beef Meatloaf, ( I did 1/2 & 1/2 because I wasn't sure yet about doing all turkey), brown rice and veggies. Turned out pretty good.
  • MamaG1313
    MamaG1313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Protein shake: mixed berries, almond milk, 1/2 banana, 2 scoops of protein powder.
  • JenB619
    Options
    Tuna salad in an avocado. It was delicious. :D
  • ladyeofani
    ladyeofani Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Moose stew (without potatoes) and Kimchi!
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    cold hamburger out of our cafeteria...I was running late to work. :-(
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Moose stew (without potatoes) and Kimchi!

Moose? Where do you get moose? Sounds exotic (says the lady from Florida who has never seen a real moose in her life)!
  • tifferz_91
    tifferz_91 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    ❤ homemade organic vegan mango matcha smoothie- (sweetened w/organic raw coconut nectar)

❤ banana

❤ homemade organic herb roasted baby red potatoes- (with sauteed sweet onions & bellpeppers)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Today ....nothing. Nothing for dinner either, not one thing for breakfast. Tomorrow I'll have lunch at 3pm. Till then....water.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I'm having a bunch of tiny vegetables (miniature sweet peppers, baby carrots, mini cucumbers, radishes) and roasted garlic hummus. I'm actually kind of ridiculously excited for lunch time and my adorable midget lunch.