SEXERCISE! 100lbs lost

Options

Replies

• Fitstephy
    Options
    frabz-Honey-Boo-Boos-mom-has-a-boyfriend-and-youre-still-single-Let-th-465f72.jpg

cause fat people aren't allowed to be in love right?
  • Nath07
    Nath07 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Get a divorce!
  • Fitstephy
    Options
    It amazes me that posts hating on anorexics get deleted almost immediately and people make important points about judging people and being respectful. And this thread gets a little wag of the finger and people continue talking about "using flour to find the wet spot". It makes me stomach turn.

anorexia is a psychological issue and a sickness...and the fact there are threads on this site that apparently "hate on them" is pretty sick.

:huh: You keep missing the point. Of everything.

what am I missing the point on? please tell me why I've been wrong.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    How?
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    this is why AIDS has a at home screening process now... because people are catching AIDS as fast as there getting pregnant..... also we should also hear that she is expecting a baby in 3 months........ if ur not in a relationship please dont have sex with random strangers or one night stands............. people dont understand the possibilities of all the negative things happening in this world.... gosh...... since they are married thats fine but she will expect a baby very soon if she isnt careful......

9cwMx.gif
    I disagree on the waiting for marriage part but in regards to AIDS and pregnancy she ain't wrong.

Lol. It's okay. *pats head*

oh shut up

Take it easy there. Maybe you need to take a break. Seriously.

what did I do? she was being a jerk and I'm not going to take it.

Hb6E0.gif
    oh you're so cute

She actually is very cute.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    frabz-Honey-Boo-Boos-mom-has-a-boyfriend-and-youre-still-single-Let-th-465f72.jpg

cause fat people aren't allowed to be in love right?

Wow girl thats sad that you think that about fat people. sheesh
  • Fitstephy
    Options
    this is why AIDS has a at home screening process now... because people are catching AIDS as fast as there getting pregnant..... also we should also hear that she is expecting a baby in 3 months........ if ur not in a relationship please dont have sex with random strangers or one night stands............. people dont understand the possibilities of all the negative things happening in this world.... gosh...... since they are married thats fine but she will expect a baby very soon if she isnt careful......

9cwMx.gif
    I disagree on the waiting for marriage part but in regards to AIDS and pregnancy she ain't wrong.

Lol. It's okay. *pats head*

oh shut up

what did I do? she was being a jerk and I'm not going to take it.

Hb6E0.gif
    oh you're so cute

white knight
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of wondering how they...do it.

Like.. does he have to hold parts of her up, or what?

I'm not trying to be witty, either. It seems like it would be quite a hassle.

tumblr_m60sns3vBd1rrq37to1_500.gif
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    white knight

inigo_montoya.jpeg
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options

oh you're so cute

white knight

I do not think you understand the meaning of that phrase.

Edited to take off infini quotes
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to throw this out there...as ugly as it may sound...he must have a hell of a wanker to be able to do it. :bigsmile:
    I'm happy for her, and I'd considered posting a question about using sex as cardio on my list, but I chickened out. :huh:
  • mikoodles
    mikoodles Posts: 139
    Options
    261f8mh.gif

Lol, this - this right here made my day
    [/quote]

SAME.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

She put their sex life out there for the media. I think it's safe to say that it's the world's business now.
  • Fitstephy
    Options

how was stating a fact being "condescending"?

Dude. I was defending you. Sheeesh. Maybe I was wrong. Perhaps you are just overly sensitive.

sorry I took your reply wrong. i thought you meant I was being the condescending one. I apologize sorry D:
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that posts hating on anorexics get deleted almost immediately and people make important points about judging people and being respectful. And this thread gets a little wag of the finger and people continue talking about "using flour to find the wet spot". It makes me stomach turn.
    Yes. Very immature. I bet they get a kick out of drivel like this, too:

30698511_9673.jpg

Ridiculous!
  • fat2fit1991
    Options
    Im IN where do i sign up????
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    ogpinkerton0ov8fb.gif
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I am going to have the biggest right arm...
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options

She put their sex life out there for the media. I think it's safe to say that it's the world's business now.

Yeah, no. She said that she had one. She said that it helped her lose weight. In no way did she "put her sex life out there". Definitely not enough to be asking logistically detailed questions. And by the way, just because an article was written about something doesn't make it "the world's business now". Journalism does not equal an all access pass.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Seriously? I thought this article was adorable. She got back together with her ex and they're enjoying "rekindling the romance" while she loses mad pounds.

Why do people have to be so damn rude? Downward comparison, I suppose. Let's all be reminded that we're ALL on a fitness site right now and trying to lose weight. Jesus!

Oh and you must have missed this line: "“I found that a lot of people in this world are intrigued that fat girls like sex too,”

JERKS

At least there is one decent person in here!

More power to her! Get it girl! :)
This discussion has been closed.