• billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    ogpinkerton0ov8fb.gif

@AV-SHOCK-1-120070490831.gif
  • csi4us
    csi4us Posts: 74
    Options
    “I can’t move much in bed, but I burn 500 calories a session. It’s great exercise just jiggling around,”

I really doubt she has any idea how much it burns. Hard to find an HRM in Ginormous.

Hahaha! This is to funny!:laugh:

I'm gonna wear my HRM and report how many calories my husband burns cuz I think he will burn more calories than me! Hahaha!
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that posts hating on anorexics get deleted almost immediately and people make important points about judging people and being respectful. And this thread gets a little wag of the finger and people continue talking about "using flour to find the wet spot". It makes me stomach turn.
    Yes. Very immature. I bet they get a kick out of drivel like this, too:

30698511_9673.jpg

Ridiculous!

Yeah...it's not that it's immature. It's that it's hurtful and disrespectful. Perhaps the fact that you can't understand that is why you can't see the humor in the ermahgerd meme and why you stoop low enough to stalk the pictures on my profile to use as an attack against my arguments. LOLZ!
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of wondering how they...do it.

Like.. does he have to hold parts of her up, or what?

I'm not trying to be witty, either. It seems like it would be quite a hassle.
    Maybe they work with the Cirque du Soleil....:laugh:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

tumblr_m60sns3vBd1rrq37to1_500.gif

She put their sex life out there for the media. I think it's safe to say that it's the world's business now.

Yeah, no. She said that she had one. She said that it helped her lose weight. In no way did she "put her sex life out there". Definitely not enough to be asking logistically detailed questions. And by the way, just because an article was written about something doesn't make it "the world's business now". Journalism does not equal an all access pass.

Are you kidding me? Did you even read the article? They went into detail, for christs sake.

1 - how many times a day they have sex.
    2 - how many calories she burns per sex session.

Direct quotes:

“It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area,” he told the magazine. “But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe."

“My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”
  • deeiam
    deeiam Posts: 1
    Options
    I just happened to see this over on the side in the blogs, didn't click on the link, but read comments. NOT CLICKING ON THE LINK NOW!
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Journalism does not equal an all access pass.
    Dude, it's the New York Daily News.

Also, the public is going to opine about stories as they please. There is no controlling it.
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Perhaps the fact that you can't understand that is why you can't see the humor in the ermahgerd meme and why you stoop low enough to stalk the pictures on my profile to use as an attack against my arguments. LOLZ!
    I recognize the humor. I recognize it as a lame form of humor. Oh, and LOLZ!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Dis is gettin good....A+ thread ladies.

cat-fight.gif
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    I give you guys 3 guesses to what my husbands comment on this topic is..... bet you get it in 1 :blushing:
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options

She put their sex life out there for the media. I think it's safe to say that it's the world's business now.

Yeah, no. She said that she had one. She said that it helped her lose weight. In no way did she "put her sex life out there". Definitely not enough to be asking logistically detailed questions. And by the way, just because an article was written about something doesn't make it "the world's business now". Journalism does not equal an all access pass.

Are you kidding me? Did you even read the article? They went into detail, for christs sake.

Direct quotes:

“It’s hard to position her and find her pleasure spots as she has a lot of fat in the pelvic area,” he told the magazine. “But it turns me on knowing she’s satisfied. Although once, when she got on top, I couldn’t breathe."

“My bed is strengthened and, although I can’t buy sexy lingerie, I drape a nice sheet over me.”

I'm still having trouble seeing how this is the same level of intimate detail as asking how the parts go. She drapes a sheet over her. She's heavy so she can't be on top. Positioning is hard for obese people. Wow! Things I could never have figured out myself! So personal!

......although re-reading it.....I do kind of understand your point. There was a lot more about the sex in there than I remembered. I still don't think it gives people the right to ask really personal questions like that. But I understand how it would lead people to think they could.

*WHITE FLAG RAISED*
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I am going to have the biggest right arm...

ROFLMAO!

hey, how YOU doin'...hahahahaha
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options

Direct quotes:

I'm still having trouble seeing how this is the same level of intimate detail as asking how the parts go. She drapes a sheet over her. She's heavy so she can't be on top. Positioning is hard for obese people. Wow! Things I could never have figured out myself! So personal!

You are still talking....sheesh. *bangsheadondesk*
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options

You know, when I said "parts," I meant her belly.
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

2. No Hi-Jacking Topics

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.