Young Ladies: Never been skinny

Options
124»

Replies

• Ahaffy
    Ahaffy Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I'm 18, now, and I think the only time I was ever "skinny" was when I was like 7 years old, but I'm also 6 feet tall, (obviously was a little shorter then ;) ) so I was still bigger than everyone else!
  • tearsoflife8747
    Options
    Hi,

I have been weight my entire life. I lost about 40 pounds last year but that is not nearly enough. I am starting up again on trying to lose weight. I know what it is like to not have ever worn a bikini and I grew up in Florida,lol. I don't live there any more but it was hard living in the land of sexy people. We can do this one meal at a time.
  • elanaeremin
    elanaeremin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HI there! I am 20 years old and I have always had a thick/athletic build. I played volleyball from 5th grade all the way through junior year in high school and I was in amazing shape. I was HEALTHY and muscular and also slim. I met my boyfriend and his mother is a southern cooker. As a stupid 16 year old, I started to neglect my health because I thought I had more important things to worry about. 3 years and 40 pounds later, I'm ready for a change and to go back to that healthy, fit, and happy me! Looking for some support throughout my journey! Add me!