dogs

Options

Replies

• ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have a Bernese mountain dog and a Rottweiler/bullmastiff cross, both look huge and intimidating but it's really the cat you've to look out for!!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    I love my dogs but certainly wouldn't enjoy them waking me up at 5 am!

I have two rescue dogs - both sheltie mixes. They are my running buddies and have helped me train for many races. My profile pic is us just about to finish a 5k with a PR for me. It would have been an even better time but someone had to go potty in the middle of the race.
  • luv4ayden
    luv4ayden Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    <---- My emotional handful of a pitbull Honey... she is a rescue and the sweetest pooch I've come across but also the most emotional dog I've ever met... I have a nice hole in my bathroom door courtesy of her! I also have a terrier mix named Wallace... filled with mischief and has a small man complex, but both are like children!
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I have a rescue who is a total mutt! Boxer and who knows what else...

Oh and I'm a sucker for a guy with a dog. :love:
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Here is my Shih Tzu named Marley she is 3.5 yrs old and she is my baby!!!!!
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    <---- my handful pit/lab

I have a pit/lab mix too! =)
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I love my little Bellabean - She is a longhair dachshund with a HUGE personality!
  • Cherie7575
    Options

Adopt, don't buy!

Exactly.

This.
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    love love LOVE the little mutt we rescued. he's going on 6 and still has all the energy of a puppy.

DSC01555.jpg

He looks a lot like mine. Mine is a rescue dog, part lab part blue heeler. My children say he is my favorite child.
  • Excira
    Excira Posts: 21
    Options
    I have 2 beautiful chocolate Labradors.... my girls are beyond special to me. :)
  • getmebackforlife
    getmebackforlife Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    2 miniature schnauzers :) they can make me smile on the toughest of days!
  • Jxnsmma
    Jxnsmma Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Its spelled Shih tzu...

I have a 130lb Rottweiller. Friendliest Muffin you'd ever meet. Loves everyone, unless you grab me and I scream...

:laugh:
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    jan72013050-1.jpg
    I have two huskies. My male is like a big ole teddy bear and my female is my little wolf cub. They are great dogs!
  • eAddict
    eAddict Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I love my pups!
    Yellow Lab and German Shepard/Husky Mix.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/eaddict/sets/72157613532067375/

(can someone show me how to add images?)
  • karenmi
    karenmi Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Three rescued doggies - a husky mix, a lab mix (in my profile picture) and a funny little Mexican street mutt!

These are our "second generation" doggies; the last of our three "first generation" pups, a doberman mix, passed away last November. All those were also rescues.

We love our doggies!
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I am on my third german shepard, (the first two died of old age) and have a chocolate lab /golden retreiver cross. Talk about a study in opposites!

I have had a dog all of my life and always will. There is not a day that goes by when one of them doesnt make me smile. Oh, and the walks are great exercise too.

A good friend of mine just lost her shepard cross dog. So sad that they dont live as long as we do. Its difficult to lose your good friend and protector.
  • jcjsjones
    jcjsjones Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I have a Shih Tzu too! Her name is Molly and she has to be the best dog I have ever had!! Love her like crazy!! She is our "furry child". :wink:
  • ukstarlight05
    Options
    Sasha is my adorbale little 15lb beagle. I'm at work so I don't have a pic. She was a rescue, I got her after she just turned 1 and had a litter of puppies - she was used as a puppy mill breader and abused :( She's now 5 and just so perfect, no one ever suspects she had a rough start.

I <3 dogs :)
  • relaytoken
    Options
    Ginger, 3 year old Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie mix). Here are some photos of her:

http://imgur.com/a/mXUJk#0
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have a HUGE soft spot for dogs. I have 2 German Shepherd's. Brother and sister and they are my babies!