dogs

Options

Replies

• lisa9803
    Options
    I love my 2 as well! My little ones Stella (italian mastiff) and Brando (boston terrier).....so cute and cuddly!
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    See my ticker! That's LouLou, the 14 lb WestiePoo! I just dropped a bundle on her as she was very sick over the weekend & had to spend two nights in the emergency vet hospital. Luckily she is home now & seems to be doing great. She'll be two this month....gosh, I can't imagine my life without her now! I just love her so much!
  • elizcarman
    Options
    My profile pic shows my best girl, a great dane named Bree.
  • just_anne
    just_anne Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    <
    My very energetic JRT <3<3<3
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love my dogs but certainly wouldn't enjoy them waking me up at 5 am!

I have two rescue dogs - both sheltie mixes. They are my running buddies and have helped me train for many races. My profile pic is us just about to finish a 5k with a PR for me. It would have been an even better time but someone had to go potty in the middle of the race.

you are lucky it was just once!!
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    2 big ole labs - one black and one yellow. Both are 9.
  • purplegoboom
    purplegoboom Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Sounds like quite the tall tail

Sig wants to play
    IMG_20130106_083856.jpg

Awww! He's adorable!

Can someone please tell me what a shuz tuz is? Does anyone remember when we just called them mutts?

It's actually shih tzu.

A small, adorable dog.
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    love love LOVE the little mutt we rescued. he's going on 6 and still has all the energy of a puppy.

DSC01555.jpg

awww he is just gorgeous!!!! and we have a 6 month old chocolate coloured sprocker who is a thief ... he has stolen all our hearts :heart:
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    My ticker shows our old Newfie, Bentley. Miss him all the time.
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    28belwj.jpg
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    As you can see by my photo I have a rotty puppy, also have an old beagle and a fairly young amazon parrot!
  • NobodyInParticular
    NobodyInParticular Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Recently adopted a white dog that looks like a pitbull or an American Bulldog. She was a stray so no one really knows. They put bulldog on her papers though so I'm not limited in picking a place to live :-)

Her name is Khaleesi.
  • ceannesjourney
    Options
    <--My LaChon (lhasa apso/bichon), Ruby. She's the light of my life. So happy to see me when I get home and a great snuggler too. She's hyper when I'm hyper and relaxed when I'm relaxed. She's perfect!

My favorite quote..."I'm trying to be a person as good as my dog thinks I am." :o)
  • JennsPups
    Options
    <
    My two loves. Taffy is a bullmastiff, and Lido is an American bulldog.
  • getphit09
    getphit09 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Ginger, 3 year old Morkie (Maltese/Yorkie mix). Here are some photos of her:

http://imgur.com/a/mXUJk#0
    My boy is a Morkie too - Maltese/Yorkshire mix ...8months ...and quite energetic .....couldn't figure out how to post his pic.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    We have 2:
    Casey, my rescue dog and my love!! She is an Akita/Huskey mix.
    Elvis, our crazy, loveable Coonhoud. They are both amazing with our 3 kids and love being around people!
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I love seeing these pictures. I had a dog when I was just out on my own, we moved, and he went to stay with my sister for a bit until we found a dog-friendly apartment, and in the process of looking, she moved across the country .. poor Giz.. he was a Pomeranian/Toy American Eskimo. Beauty of a dog!

I'd love to get a small breed, but we really aren't home enough for a dog. I work Monday - Friday 8:30 - 4:30, and we are gone most evenings. So we have a cat.
  • vg8pr0
    vg8pr0 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    How is everyone posting pictures of their dogs. I cant find any instructions.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Love all three

Dogs800x451_zps28d83ec7.jpg
  • emiliewright
    emiliewright Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Goodness, this dog is huge!! :)