dogs

Options

Replies

• mhabing
    mhabing Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have 4 wonderful dogs! :) The king & queen of the house are Cruze (Black Lab) & Carmella (Beagle ****zu). The prince & princess of the house are Bruzer (brindle boxer mix) & Suzy (Brindle boxer mix). They are my kids :)
  • kickers19
    kickers19 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    At the moment I have two Great Danes. Ones a foster, the other is mine.
  • hollyk57
    hollyk57 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Awh, yay for dog threads!

I have two perfect little angel babies...
    A Pomeranian named Teddy, and a Pomeranian/Papillon mix named Benjamin. They are our children and I love them soooo much!
    Teddy:
    575033_3785840401449_1077995322_n.jpg
    Benji
    62066_4588094137291_915629200_n.jpg
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    YAY! I finally get to brag about my dog! I have wanted one for so long it hurt, and then a beautiful little girl came into my life. Someone from my fiance's work was just giving her away, and we both wanted her. She is a lab/shepherd cross, and the most dainty and beautiful girl ever. She's two years old, and definitely my fur baby. Not that dog I was planning on, but so happy we rescued her from the @ssholes that gave her away. Her name is Penny :)

IMG-20121125-WA0000-1.jpg

IMG_20121124_190040-1.jpg

IMG_20121124_190031-1.jpg
  • Sweetpickles99
    Options
    I have a black and white one, his name is OREO. I just adore him!
  • TinaCleg
    Options
    I have two English Springer Spaniels. Such great dogs, so spoiled !
  • jamers3111
    jamers3111 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    <--- Miss Boogs :love:
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Dog lover here....... I have a Miniature Dachshund... chocolate and Tan... Elliott the Wonderdog.... he is my love. My baby boy. Yes, I'm obsessed. The boyfriend wants a German Shepard this year.... I say the more dogs the merrier!!!!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    <---That's "Rocky The Wondermutt". He's a 10 yr. old, 125 lb. yellow lab. Yep..he needs MFP for dogs! :laugh:
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have two, puppies still!!! Gnomey Gnomenstienburg! She is going on 7 months old! and Llama Von Shnitzel! shes only about 3 months old! Gnomey is a Austrailian blue heeler-chihuahua mix but she thinks she is a pitbull when anyone comes near me or the kids! lol Llama is a mutt, german shepherd, great pyraneese, cattle dog and pitbull were what her parents were! She looks mostly german shepherd and isn't too big yet but time will tell! They are my little lovies and my kids adore them! We got Gnomey first and she had some seperation anxiety so when the oppertunity came up to rescue Llama it seemed like it was meant to be, and now they both have a best friend and Gnomeys poop when I go take a shower because she thinks she is abandoned issue is gone! YAY!
  • bcraigrncen
    bcraigrncen Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I am a dog collector. I have a Sheltie (8 years old)that I chose. I have a little male shih tzu (7 years old) was my son's that he left with me and I felt had been neglected. A little female shih tzu (7 years old) that is my husband's. A lab that showed up and chose to stay (5 years ago) and a little pekenese that is 1 years old. They are all spoiled rotten. They are all well mannered and crate trained. My dogs are part of our family. Our vet knows us by name. They are all fixed. We live in the country and frequently people drop their animals off out here. We take a picture and put them in the paper trying to find owners. We had two very precious german shepherd puppies dropped off, but as you can tell from above we do not need another dog. I put the ad in the paper and it said, "Mom says we have to go or else" A big old cowboy shows up and takes them both. He asked my husband what the or else meant. My husband laughed and pointed to our yards and said, "Or else she will want to keep them and I am building another fence!" We have three large fenced areas. My dream would be to open a rescue shelter here in our little town.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    YAY! I finally get to brag about my dog! I have wanted one for so long it hurt, and then a beautiful little girl came into my life. Someone from my fiance's work was just giving her away, and we both wanted her. She is a lab/shepherd cross, and the most dainty and beautiful girl ever. She's two years old, and definitely my fur baby. Not that dog I was planning on, but so happy we rescued her from the @ssholes that gave her away. Her name is Penny :)

IMG-20121125-WA0000-1.jpg

IMG_20121124_190040-1.jpg

IMG_20121124_190031-1.jpg
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

I have a pitbull/lab mix. I don't have any pics on my work computer though :grumble:
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My babies are in my ticker. The carmel one is Carlos and the white puppy is Frankie, and they are both 2 years old. Their birthdays are a month apart and yes, we celebrate and they get extra treats at their birthday parties. Hahahaha They are long haired chihuahuas and my fierce little protectors. :) I lubbbb my puppies sooo much <3
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    my love

resize_zpscf75b6a2.jpg
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I have a Jack a doodle (Jack Russell and Poodle cross) called Archie. He is my baby. I also have 4 cats and a hamster!!
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    <<< My babies. Both Puggles, Both Girls, Both Rescues!!!
  • imstillfluffy
    Options
    We have 2 half Dobie sisters, Annie & Heidi, 6 yrs old & our new addition we rescued a year & a half ago is our "take charge" Chihuahua "Punkin" Our family!
  • mpenni01
    mpenni01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have two dogs. A Jack Russell mix (she is a pound puppy) and a lapse opsa. They are both so sweet and I love when I have a bad day and come home to see them sooo happy just to see me. They are my kids since I don't have any.
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    A good friend of mine just lost her shepard cross dog. So sad that they dont live as long as we do. Its difficult to lose your good friend and protector.

My daughter tells me that this is because dogs don't have as much to learn in life as we do -- they are born knowing how to be good dogs. Humans have to work hard to learn to be good people, and that takes much, much longer, so we have to have longer lives. Dogs are very good at showing us the way to be good people. :)
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Check out this big boy. Only about 130 lbs.

Picture001_zpsa0a695df.jpg