Sounds like you've got first world problems

Options

Replies

• tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    The cork in my wine disintegrated while I was uncorking it. Since I couldn't re-cork the bottle, I had to finish the bottle. I'm picking out pieces of cork from the crystal goblet.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I only got 4.5 hours of sleep last night for the third time this week, and my workout today is going to suffer.

The zipper on one of my only pair of warm winter boots is broken, and it's currently blizzarding outside.
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    my first world problem today was ice on my car.

that and my kid is really loud in the mornings.
  • _happycats_
    _happycats_ Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I started chatting to a friend between classes today and my next class started before I got a chance to get my cup of coffee. I was devastated.
  • laurenellenmarie
    laurenellenmarie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    The microwave is faster but the oven makes it taste better.
  • wildcatnyc
    wildcatnyc Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    The wireless internet on the airplane isn't fast enough to stream videos...
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    My kids need stuff for school so now I have to go to shoprite, cook dinner, and probably won't get to the gym. sigh.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    I didn't like the lunch I brought in today, so I sent a team member out to get me something better.
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I keep finding clothes in my closet that I love that are now completely unwearable because they are way too big. :grumble:

Umm...be happy about that!! That's a good thing! Sell them and buy yourself something new :)
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    my cup size went up AGAIN because i am still losing weight.

stupid pear shape.
  • SavageFeast
    SavageFeast Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Cheaply perforated pages. Ugh. Now it's all ripped!!!
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    I've had dizziness and vision problems since last April and they found a brain malformation in my optical lobe (Arnold-Chiari). Luckily only stage one, but it's frustrating. It seems things went to hell when I hit 30. No fix for it but spinal/brain surgery so I guess I'm stuck with it. Makes it hard to work sometimes.
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Oh so tired after all day shopping, walking around Avenue Montaigne and rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré in my high heels Christian Louboutin booties... Not sure if I can do dinner now, too tired.

:D
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    The cork in my wine disintegrated while I was uncorking it. Since I couldn't re-cork the bottle, I had to finish the bottle. I'm picking out pieces of cork from the crystal goblet.

Solution: filter the wine through a paper coffee filter! Gets rid of all the cork pieces. But you will still have to finish the bottle :drinker:
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I've had dizziness and vision problems since last April and they found a brain malformation in my optical lobe (Arnold-Chiari). Luckily only stage one, but it's frustrating. It seems things went to hell when I hit 30. No fix for it but spinal/brain surgery so I guess I'm stuck with it. Makes it hard to work sometimes.

Oh no. So sorry! Hope you'll get better soon!
  • Fox_n_sox
    Fox_n_sox Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The guys at work leave staples in the things that need to be copied, so I have to go and un-staple each one to run through the copier!! :sad:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I never can reply fast enough to these posts of saying something about the person in front of you and then my post looks dumb as it doesn't pertain to the person who's in front of me by the time I finish.

(plus, don't know how to delete the post completely just put the drinking smiley face)
  • erinpooh
    Options
    My kids need stuff for school so now I have to go to shoprite, cook dinner, and probably won't get to the gym. sigh.

Go to the gym and shoprite on the way home. Pick up some healthy takeout.
  • erinpooh
    Options
    The dryers at the health club were out of order so we had no clean, dry towels. I sweat all over the Stair Master and had to get paper towels to wipe down the machine.
  • dylan104373
    dylan104373 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I really don't want to wear my clothes that have been sitting in the bottom of my dresser for months...but I don't want to do laundry either...