Sounds like you've got first world problems

Replies

• SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Having to use 2 small pieces of duck tape on my tuperware this morning because it wouldn't keep closed with all the food I had in it.

Lol, please post a picture??! :laugh:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    The batteries died in my key fob so now I have to manually unlock my car door like some kind of caveman.

LOL, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.

You poor soul... how ever do you make it through the day?:happy:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    I live across the street from work. I DROVE to work this morning-turned the car off after I found a PRIME parking spot-then realized, I didnt have my work badge and couldnt get into the building. Had to drive back ALL the way home and grab my badge :mad:

still made it on time :laugh:

Sorry, but I had to say something on this. You live... across the street from work... are trying to lose weight... and still drive there rather than walking?! <Mind=blown>
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    I live across the street from work. I DROVE to work this morning-turned the car off after I found a PRIME parking spot-then realized, I didnt have my work badge and couldnt get into the building. Had to drive back ALL the way home and grab my badge :mad:

still made it on time :laugh:

Sorry, but I had to say something on this. You live... across the street from work... are trying to lose weight... and still drive there rather than walking?! <Mind=blown>

:laugh:
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    listening to this god awful radio station in the office.. i keep turning it down everytime the person leaves the office.. but as soon as she comes back in she turns it back up.. i dont care listen to your crap but that doesnt mean i want it blasted in my ear all day...
    its like a game... am i in highschool...
  • The batteries died in my key fob so now I have to manually unlock my car door like some kind of caveman.

LOL, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.

You poor soul... how ever do you make it through the day?:happy:

I've taken to just leaving the doors unlocked to save myself the embarassment of unlocking them manually LOL
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    I got a new phone and I'm too impatient to try to figure out all 10 billion features.
  • tz841
    tz841 Posts: 20 Member
    I've got so much work that needs to be done, but absolutely no energy to do it. Still recovering from having the stomach flu last week. Had to take down our Christmas tree and de-decorate the offices today at work too. No...energy...at...all....
  • SRDB00
    SRDB00 Posts: 50 Member
    Someone brought in donuts to the office. It's their fault that I'm not losing weight. They're sabotaging me!

It's even worse when they pick up the box of donuts and bring it to your desk even though you keep saying no.. **sigh** :grumble:
  • KatrinaWilke
    KatrinaWilke Posts: 372 Member
    My car windows won't roll down, so I have to open the door at Sonic to get my food!
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    I remember when I had my 2008 Nissan Altima which only requires you to press a button to start it (I had the key fob too) - Any car that required a key to unlock and start up was so archaic to me (said the girl who now has to unlock her 2007 Hyundai Tiburon and start it with a key). FYI, had to sell the Nissan back to the dealer when my husband and I moved overseas a few years back.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    I bought a blender for 15% off at Target a couple of weeks ago. I went back yesterday, and it's 30% off now. Eff you, Target.
    if you have the receipt, won't they refund the difference?
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member
    And also, this:

tumblr_m30kgoZ0qL1ruvuqso1_500.jpg
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    I took the kids to walk on the beach and dig for shells this morning...... it was too windy and I was cold. :( *sob*
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    My boss wants me to spend more time working and less time...not.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Uni cafe stopped doing salad bowls. I had to get a sandwich.
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    I can't get my ipod to sync with my itunes library, so I can't upload any new music onto my ipod.
    Yeah, I know eh?
  • ahaley48
    ahaley48 Posts: 54 Member
    sounds like a great problem to have!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    My R.I.P.P.E.D™ class had a substitute instructor last night and the routines were all different and according to my hrm I burned 300 less calories than the usual instructor's class. And the music was sucky and it wasn't as fun and I just want Heidi back! Waaaahhhh!

I have to pick up my mom from work so I can't do my usual Wed workout routine including water aerobics class which means no soaking in the jacuzzi afterward. It's so unfair! I mean, I know she raised me and has sacrificed for me since the day I was born but no jacuzzi? Waaaaaahhhh!
    (no I'm not that selfish, just joking)