Replies

• ahaley48
    ahaley48 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    sounds like a great problem to have!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    My R.I.P.P.E.D™ class had a substitute instructor last night and the routines were all different and according to my hrm I burned 300 less calories than the usual instructor's class. And the music was sucky and it wasn't as fun and I just want Heidi back! Waaaahhhh!

I have to pick up my mom from work so I can't do my usual Wed workout routine including water aerobics class which means no soaking in the jacuzzi afterward. It's so unfair! I mean, I know she raised me and has sacrificed for me since the day I was born but no jacuzzi? Waaaaaahhhh!
    (no I'm not that selfish, just joking)
  • Corkline
    Corkline Posts: 107
    Options
    You all just made my day.

Someone drank the last bottle of cold water in the fridge. I had to load another case, so they'd be cold. The case was two feet from the fridge. And I had to drink room temperature water. The agony.
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    My Cable TV remote has several buttons that don't work including the enter, exit, up/down, and info buttons and I can't get it exchanged for a new one until the 18th.

My right ear is going numb from the headset while listening to a meeting that I got out of traveling 6 hours to.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Told the b!tch in my cafeteria to load the tomatoes the *kitten* up. B!tch did not load the tomatoes the *kitten* up.
  • _DaniD_
    _DaniD_ Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    ..jk she is a really nice lady.
  • abentrup
    abentrup Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Its raining...forgot my umbrella!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Somebody didn't want to date me in the Date/Hang Out With/One Nighter thread. :sad:
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    My seedless grapes had seeds in so I had to spit them out like a wild beast.
    Also my iPhone 5 autocorrects ill to I'll when I don't want it to. :-(
  • Colombianchick29
    Colombianchick29 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I live across the street from work. I DROVE to work this morning-turned the car off after I found a PRIME parking spot-then realized, I didnt have my work badge and couldnt get into the building. Had to drive back ALL the way home and grab my badge :mad:

still made it on time :laugh:

Sorry, but I had to say something on this. You live... across the street from work... are trying to lose weight... and still drive there rather than walking?! <Mind=blown>

:laugh:

LOL YES, I take my children to school in the mornings and SCHOOL is NOT across the street...DUH
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I dropped my new iphone and cracked the screen and my stinking new sports bra bled all over my new workout tank. D@mn Sweat. D@mn me for not washing it like a respectable human first.
  • hopsonc24
    hopsonc24 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The batteries died in my key fob so now I have to manually unlock my car door like some kind of caveman.

LOL, I'm glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this.

You poor soul... how ever do you make it through the day?:happy:

I've taken to just leaving the doors unlocked to save myself the embarassment of unlocking them manually LOL

That is the worst! Mine died too and I am too lazy to buy a new one. The horror!!!!!!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    No morning sex today put me in a bad mood.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    This website is based on first world problems :)

You can't get fat when you don't have food :D

That's not necessarily true. Have you seen starving children/adults? They have very emaciated extremities but VERY distended swollen abdomens.
  • erinpooh
    Options
    My favorite skinny jeans are made by Old Navy, likely by poorly paid labor in third-world countries. They only go down to size 2 in the x-tall length (their sizing is extremely generous) and because I have lost weight, are too big on me by the end of the day even after having been washed and dried. They don't make them in size 0 in the x-tall length. So I have to wear flare leg jeans, which do not fit nearly as well into my boots.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I had to say something on this. You live... across the street from work... are trying to lose weight... and still drive there rather than walking?! <Mind=blown>
    LOL YES, I take my children to school in the mornings and SCHOOL is NOT across the street...DUH
    My latest #FWP... replying to posts from people who leave out pertinent info that completely changes the picture! DUH!
    :happy:
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    You can't get fat when you don't have food :D

That's not necessarily true. Have you seen starving children/adults? They have very emaciated extremities but VERY distended swollen abdomens.
    That's NOT fat! That's swollen fatty liver due to protein-based malnutrition (Kwashiorkor).
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    My phone died in the middle of a text and i wasnt happy about it because it takes 15 minutes for my phone to come back on after i charge it.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    No more holiday flavored coffee creamers. My morning just won't be the same without salted caramel mocha in my coffee. :sad:
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    My key got stuck in my car door and now the handle has been removed and it's a nightmare ugh.

Thanks