In need of some encouraging friends...after Day 3..:)

Options
1235»

Replies

• weston23
    weston23 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi there , anyone reading this please feel free to add me, I feel weightloss is easier when pals come in bigger numbers, you can never have too much support encouragement and motivation. I have had 6 kids, and I am not having anymore, my husband took care of that lol. So I want to get this weight off, and not look like I have 6 kids, and be healthy and active with my family and friends.
    So lets do this together :)

Sherri aka weston23

SW 275
    CW 195
    GW 160
  • Tiger124826
    Options
    U can add me. I want to lose 30lb after having my little one, even if it is year and half on
  • guamybear81
    Options
    having as many friends with the same goals (whether is 15, 50, or 100 lbs) can be very encouraging and motivating !!!

I'm a daily logger.......

add me :)
  • Joyella31
    Joyella31 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Add me to the list of friends as well. It's my 2nd day. Feeling good so far. I'm excited about this journey :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started counting again after a long 2012... last time I was being faithful tracking was well, a long time ago. Early 2012... tired of my extra 40 pounds & am looking to get rid of it as well! :] I succeeded losing 22 lbs in 2010 but couldn't keep it off. I'm starting back with the basics, eating REAL food, counting, going to start running & lifting weights again. Add me!
  • rdcphone572
    rdcphone572 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would like that. This is a personal journey to find your right balance for life but personal does not mean alone! I have been with MFP for over a year and never posted anything until today. I just used the phone tracker before but am feeling a little more interaction might help me. I personally watch my carbs and calories, with more control effort on the carbs than the calories. It is working. I am not starving, I am mentally clearer, I am happier. I stay away from white foods and I check the labels of foods for the carbs. I don't obsess and I don't worry myself if I have a bad day. I just pick myself up and keep going. I do try to walk a minimum of 15 continuous minutes per day. I think the lower carbs are my key as controlling them makes me feel better no matter what else I do. So, I follow the Eat Real Food, Not too much, mostly plants way, and keep the bread off the table. LOL! This is the first time it is all really coming together and working for me!