Options

Replies

• Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing thanks for shareing
  • klhemingsen
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration to all of us!
  • polarexpress79
    Options
    WOW Damn I am so jealous! Great JOB!
  • kiksayv
    kiksayv Posts: 10
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic!!
  • momjmd
    momjmd Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Amazing and inspiring!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    Excellent!! U look like a whole new woman!!! So much confidence shows in your smile now.. Great dedication!!
  • cmhusns
    cmhusns Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is awesome. Be so proud of yourself! You are a wonderful motivation to all of us here on MFP. So far I have been working out via the treadmill and keeping my calories around what MFP allows (under usually after exercise). Your post PROVES TO ME THAT IT WORKS! I've only been on here for 6 weeks, but I'm hooked!
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    This is so empowering for me I am alot older than you but its nice to see people lose big numbers and look so amazing and confident good for you! Im looking forward to seeing what you look like if you lose the last 20 you look awesome now!
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    You look absolutely phenomenal. Great work!
  • stanthemovieman
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope to one day also post such a milestone. I'll still have about 30 to 50 pounds to go but I'll still be celebrating!
  • TexasBridgett
    TexasBridgett Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! You look wonderful, and so happy. :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • DeMimiaf
    DeMimiaf Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on getting to 100lbs lost goal. Good luck for more to come!
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    You are totally feaking amazing and give me hope!! I could cry right now just looking at your pictures and knowing that could be me someday!!! Thanks for being so wonderful and sharing your story!!
  • lippymac
    lippymac Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I hit 50 lbs lost on New Year's Day and was so proud of myself too. Keep up the good work!
  • BigMan_D
    BigMan_D Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look fantastic!
  • mncmom3
    mncmom3 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congrats on the 100 lb mark! Best of luck with the last 20 :)
  • lifestyle8change
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • awhite963
    awhite963 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job love to see the progress....I just started a couple weeks ago and am very motivated....it's time:)
  • lovejulez03
    lovejulez03 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome!! You're such an inspiratin!! :) Congrats, you look beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!