Good bye 100 POUNDS!! Pics :)

Replies

• juanatere
    juanatere Posts: 18 Member
    You look awesome and I know you feel fabulously sexy and beautiful and most importantly ALIVE. It is so nice to be able to try on cute clothes and fit into it, right? Keep up the good work. You will want to get down to your healthy weight, if anything because it is the healthy thing to do. Any excess weight you carry will affect you later on life. You are almost there. Good job, keep it up!
  • jillmichelle
    jillmichelle Posts: 8 Member
    Congratulations! You look great and I bet you feel awesome. Way to go!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    FANTASTIC JOB...you have been so good to yourself to come this far! Keep up the great work...and you will so enjoy chasing those kiddos around for years to come! I'm just starting my journey to lose 100 pounds - plus another 20 or so... So - I'm hoping to be in your shoes someday! Keep on your path to success!
  • You look fantastic! Don't know you but I aspire to lose 100lbs. Only 30 pounds into the loose though. But, you prove it is totally possible. All the best on your last few pounds. And yes chasing the toddler, exercise indeed.
  • firstlady8
    firstlady8 Posts: 17 Member
    you look GREAT keep up the good work such an inspiration :wink:
  • good job
  • savethecat
    savethecat Posts: 290 Member
    Wow, you look outstanding! I can't wait till I can say those same words. "100 pounds lost"- what an inspiration!
  • I don't know you but your story is truly inspiring and awesome.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    wow!! what an inspiration! you look great!
  • Awesome job! you look great!
  • Never2Bz
    Never2Bz Posts: 90 Member
    Yay4U! You look Amazing... thanks for the inspirational sharing.

Nv2BZ
  • Alopez_86
    Alopez_86 Posts: 4 Member
    Ww that is so awesome!! Congrats ! That is such a motivation. Thx for sharing.
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    C O G R A T U L A T I O N S!!!!!!!! You did an amazing job, and you look great! Thanks for sharing; this story of yours is a real motivator!
  • mghanie
    mghanie Posts: 105 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! You look amazing! :) good luck on reaching your goal weight you are doing an awesome job!
  • bigeasy36
    bigeasy36 Posts: 18 Member
    Great job!!!!!!
  • dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    You look amazing! Congratulations, 100 pounds is such a great milestone.
  • ptroses
    ptroses Posts: 65 Member
    WOW! I just started and I can't wait to be where you are at! Congrats!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    I hope you bought that dress, it's so cute and fits your shape perfectly since you were always narrow at the waist.

So funny you say this because I didn't but I keep debating going back to get it. We're going to a wedding next weekend out of town & will see all of our fiends that I haven't seen in over a year. I wasn't sure if it was too "young" looking? But I haven't found anything else so think I may go back for it!

Thanks again everyone!! Very very humbling!
  • Meghunn
    Meghunn Posts: 5 Member
    Great job!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    BOOM BABY!
    LOOKING GOOOOD! (echo) good!... good!... good!...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!