Silly things you have done before a weigh in?

Options

Replies

• DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Dried my hair after a shower... don't want the water in my hair weighing me down ;)
    I have done this!

Me too ... :laugh:
  • JasonsSoulMate
    JasonsSoulMate Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am still sitting here laughing my head off!!! This is CLASSIC!!
  • kingofcrunk
    kingofcrunk Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Expelled all the air in my lungs, crazy but you never know ;)

I do this!!
  • fluffypetal
    Options
    hahahahahaha some of these are so funny. The things we do !!! I have even taken a hair bobble out of my hair in case all my hair sat on top of my head weighed more than having it down !!

Annie xxx
  • mshopey
    mshopey Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I was once googling ways to lose extra weight, and someone kept insisting giving blood was the way to go. Just lol
    x
  • Kempie27
    Options
    I too weigh myself naked :-) On the flattest surface which by chance is the kitchen floor! Not so good if the wife is trying to make the dinner lol ..... In the past I would weigh myself if I wasn't happy with the result I would keep moving scales to different parts of the floor to get a better weight :-P Oh and like most I make sure I drop a parcel off first ;-)
  • joeysgirl10
    joeysgirl10 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself first thing in the morning... before i eat or drink anything...
  • daisycaterpillar
    daisycaterpillar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Taken my glasses off. Then I couldn't read my weight...

This is my day to day life.
  • fionadasein
    fionadasein Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    When I was competing for judo, I was slightly over my weight class and my coaches had me cut out liquids and work out like a fiend for 48 hours straight to rapidly drop water weight. In advance of another competition, they had me on a strict diet and workout regimen, but I lost too much weight and was under my weight class, so they had me pile on multiple layers of clothes and chug tons of water right before the weigh in! Lol. Nice now to not be so obsessive about it and just aim for a healthy weight and high fitness. :)
  • Flossie1981
    Flossie1981 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I have previously considered amputating part of my body..... :smile: :wink:
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Yes I always go to the loo before a weigh in..........and take off all my clothes and all jewellery!
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Once, some time ago, I gave blood then went home and weighed myself.
  • fougamou
    fougamou Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I almost always weigh less after a shower and with wet hair than I do before a shower - today it was a pound difference. Never quite understood why.....
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Were you covered in mud or something before the shower?!
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I cut my nails! And I kept stepping on and off the scale a dozen times hoping to get a lighter figure...
  • transparentenigma
    transparentenigma Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself after a shower, first thing in the morning after brushing my teeth and paying my dues to the porcelain god.

I figure since everything has weight, the dirt on my skin, the plague from my teeth, whatever is in my body, by getting rid of them I will weigh less.

My justification is, people pay hundreds of dollars for colonics, so there must be some truth to the madness, and being completely clean cant hurt you either, since every gram/ounce counts.
  • KristenRidl
    KristenRidl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Think to myself, "Light as a feather, stiff as a board. Light as a feather, stiff as a board." HAH.
  • DorkothyParker
    DorkothyParker Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh myself at the sauna after being in and out of the hot sauna and cold tub for a couple hours. Stark naked and after peeing as well.

I need a scale now so I can weigh daily and start looking at trends instead of freaking out whenever I weigh myself at a different time and at different levels of dress at my mum's house.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    I don't have a scale and weigh weekly at Boots (drug store). Since it's in public, I have to try to take off as much clothing as I can without getting kicked out of the store :blushing: Sometimes it's a bit risque.
    This sounds like the foundation of a great Mr Bean sketch.
  • PoisonDartFrog
    PoisonDartFrog Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Stripped naked, gone pee, removed my wedding band, and exhaled. Done daily.