What Do You Love About Your Body?

Options
There have been plenty of posts asking what people hate about their bodies, and certainly almost no one has trouble making a shortlist.

But.

I want to know what is your favorite part of your body? Or, what is your favorite characteristic? Say, strength. Or maybe you really like your toes. Whatever.

Tell us.

Please?

Replies

• jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Oh, yeah, almost forgot: I have great skin. :wink:
  • Already love this thread :happy:

- cheekbones
    - my skin (tanned & super soft if I may say so myself)
    - back

:flowerforyou:
  • daisycaterpillar
    daisycaterpillar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My dad's side has very tiny legs (like skeletons) and very large stomachs but my mom's side has hour glass figures and I am happy to have inherited the latter.

I also really like my forearms.

By far one of the weirdest things I've ever said.
  • matinawOlson
    Options
    I really do like my toes lol not kidding my big toe is biggest and they go down from there toll my pinky is smallest. Now that I am over weight I have large breasts does that count I do like them but they heavier than one would think
  • AllyLouB
    AllyLouB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Excellent thread :smile:

I love & hate my bodys ability to change shape very easy. I eat healthy and exercise for 2 weeks and look so much better, yet if I go lazy for 2 weeks I get jelly belly and thunder thighs.

I love my hair (was very short bleach blond for 15 years and just recently went dark and growing it)

x
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i guess i like my legs n bum best
  • Wari87
    Wari87 Posts: 45
    Options
    My butts. Huge but still I love dem. :P
  • mbryanlpc
    mbryanlpc Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Starting to like a lot more about my body, but I have cute dimples on my shoulders that I love always :) BTW, great thread!
  • Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes, lips and.....wrists and ankles. O.o I knows it weird but they're the only part about me that are dainty. lol!
  • Makeda1211
    Makeda1211 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this thread as well.

I love my skin, eyes, my waist, ( it's the smallest part of me) and my body's ability to change and quickly with proper choices and exercise.

I'm not going to lie, I really love me at any size, I just know that I need to be healthy for me and my family.
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Great post!! errm this maybe weird but I love my little feet!! ... its like the only ting about me which is little :P
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Natural muscular build (check my pics... I haven't done weight work since I was 16. I'm 28). Lips. eyes. fingers. butt. nose. Freckles. mesomorphic body. :)
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I love the way the human body responds to proper nutrition and exercise.
    It makes me feel empowered.
  • Lunnunis
    Lunnunis Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    When young I only used to like my hands (I was nuts, I had a good body in those days but didn't appreciate it AT ALL like you don't,). Nowadays I'd have to say hair. It has a nice natural mix of greys which I have often been complimented on since I stopped dying it a few years back.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    People tell me I have a beautiful personality, so I'm going to go with personality.

Also my grabable hiney. Need yoga pants that say "look but don't touch"
  • 21Pontoon
    Options
    Awsome idea!
    I like my wrists, my nose and my bum :)
  • szonjakun
    szonjakun Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I like my face (except my huuuge nose XD).
    But there are days when I just hate everything about myself. -A-
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,161 Member
    Options
    Unsure!
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    i like my eyes x
  • myukniewicz
    myukniewicz Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    Although i may be heavier than I want, I still love the shape of my body. Curves are good XD

♥M