What Do You Love About Your Body?

Options

Replies

• cmacphee3
    cmacphee3 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have been trying to think of something I really love about my body for a bit now, and I don't know that there is anything :( That is sad. But I'm working on loving my body, and so I'll list some things I like about it at least a bit.

I used to hate that I looked like my mom's side of the family (My dad's side is full of gorgeous women), but now I kind of like looking like my mom because I love her so much. (see my profile pic, that would be me and my mom)

I like the colour of my eyes, they are multi coloured and change based on lighting, but I wear glasses so it is hard to see them much of the time.

I like that my wrists stay tiny when I get big.

I like that I'm quite flexible for my size. It has mostly to do with joints that hyperextend and open set hips, but I still like being able to bend over and put my hands on the floor when most people my weight and age cannot.

I like feeling my muscles getting stronger when I work on them.

Most of the things I love about me are not body related, but I am working to change it and that is what counts.

Wait! I love that I rarely get sick. Thanks for that awesome immune system body! :D
  • shocktastic
    shocktastic Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I would say my teeth everyone says I have nice teeth..LOL
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    My stretch marks - because it leads to the most beautiful things in my life, my 2 children. :heart:
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    <~~~~these
  • PHLLLY
    PHLLLY Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My butt, abs/love handle/v torso, my white somewhat straight teeth, and my back.
  • bethany812
    Options
    i love my smile and my eyes. some days i love my legs but not every day.

my husband loves my breasts
  • Jeeenjohnson19
    Jeeenjohnson19 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I like my boobs and my legs :) oh and my hair (most days :))
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Fantastic thread -- you're right, we don't spend nearly enough time liking what we've got as we do bashing what we hate about ourselves. (I should know, I do it to myself all the time).

I like that I'm muscular like my mom, and am generally strong (and getting stronger w/lifting).
    I like my calves (they actually split the seams of my running pants in college), and my butt ain't bad either. Even when it's larger, I can usually cram it into a pair of jeans and it still has a nice booty shape.

(Can't believe it took me 40 years of my life to start saying these things.:flowerforyou: )
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    it took me forever to say this but I actually love my *kitten* and my LEGS! shocker....I hated my legs most of my life bcause they are very muscular..always thought it was ugly..but Ive finally realized that they are AMAZING! time to start showing them off!!
  • Ryokat
    Ryokat Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My thigh gap! It's like totes awesomesauce!!!!!1

Totally kidding.
    My upper arms are pretty frickin sweet, though.
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I love my legs....especially in heels,
    and I am pretty happy with my facial bone structure.... just have to lose the "fat" from it!! :happy:
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am very happy to have long strong legs. I also like my smile.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I love the way the human body responds to proper nutrition and exercise.
    It makes me feel empowered.

Nice!! I totally agree.
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I like my body a lot! Let me see:

I love my pretty eyes, I have big brown eyes and lovely naturally long and curly eyelashes.

My skin is incredible. I'm nearly 41 and it is still wrinkle free and smooth and glossy. Plus it is a pretty color!

My booteh! It is big and round, the perfect C shape.

My heart! I was born with a mild heart condition, and my poor heart tries so hard. It's a beast, it's allowed me to survive childbirth 3 times and it endured and carried on while I was obese.

My legs! are pretty awesome, they are thick and strong. And though I am knock-kneed, I can walk very very fast!

My belly skin! Though I got stretch marks plenty places elsewhere I have not even one on my belly, even after having 3 kids!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I have a love/hate releationship with most of my body. I can easily pick out what I perceive as my flaws, but as a whole it's not too bad. And it's always been healthy, even in the times when I wasn't taking such good care of it.
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Small toe, right foot only
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I love how pale I am, I like my bum, legs, arms & like that I'm small framed :smile: I only have an issue with my waist and tummy but whenever I get to the low 120's I'm very happy with how I look in general!

I'll never look like a model, but I'll always try to look healthy and confident.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    my boobs
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Odd question, but I do like it.
    I like my long legs. Really. I hated the growing pains as a kid, and I used to accidentally kick everyone, but now, I do like them a lot.
  • sally414
    Options
    I really love my arms and my clavicle area (haha is that weird?) but whatever that's what I like!!!