What Do You Love About Your Body?

Options

Replies

• ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Love this thread, and i often tell myself i should pick out good things about myself and not always bad ones!!

I like my eyes and my legs and im beginning to like my bum (just a little bit, still needs working on)

:flowerforyou:
  • PhearlessPhreaks
    PhearlessPhreaks Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Despite having issues (like no kneecap!) stemming from a really bad motorcycle accident almost 10 years ago and being overweight, I love that my body is strong and allows me to do pretty much everything except run and high impact aerobics. I also love that, even while being overweight, I still have an hourglass figure. Oh, and my hair.
  • wcasie
    wcasie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have an hourglass shape... it is just a really big hourglass lol
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I like my booty and I think my lower back is kind of sexy (I know it's crazy). And I'm starting to love my arms.
  • sherhop30
    Options
    I love my hourglass shape....I am very curvy at any size : )

great thread ...it's time we start loving something about our bodies too!
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get bigger but at 40 I'm pretty happy with myself and things are still working as designed.
  • toffee2013
    toffee2013 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    My bum and my face lol
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Good idea for a thread, I hope it lasts!

My body has always been flexible, and I am pretty strong and fast. As far as appearance goes, I've been told I have good skin. My shoulders are pretty broad for a woman--I used to hate them as a younger girl, but now I realize they make my waist look smaller and they are also pretty unusual, so I love them.
  • Cordy_in_CT
    Cordy_in_CT Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sad that I took me a while to think of something.

My wrists. They're the only "small" thing on me! Also, I guess I have nice lips and nice eyes. :blushing:
  • SoontirFel
    SoontirFel Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That it does what I want it to do....most of the time.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I like being long and lean. My abs aren't so bad, either. :smile:
  • AverageUkDude
    AverageUkDude Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    The fact that as of waking up today I realised can see my top four abs, been a long time little buddies. w00t.
  • MissPeppers
    MissPeppers Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I like the fact that I have good skin and little wrinkles for my age! I also like that I have good posture, I am strong, and my back looks good even if I'm overweight. And yes, I'm getting to really like my arms for the first time in my adult life!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    The fact that as of waking up today I realised can see my top four abs, been a long time little buddies. w00t.

Congrats!! That's awesome!
  • RoseThePenguin
    RoseThePenguin Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My big butt!

xD
  • mousie28872
    mousie28872 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love my eyes and my body shape. It is strong and feminine.
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have the cutest ears. No lie.

I also LOVE my muscular upper back. Thanks crossfit! lol
  • bananapancakebella
    Options
    I love my entire body. Most days I think I'm super gorgeous from head to toe. But I'm especially fond of my legs, skin, breasts and lips.
  • lwright311
    lwright311 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good question. I like my wide hips and round butt. I also love that my body allows me to do so many different fun activities with my family like canoeing, fishing, playing, dancing, etc.
  • justaweighin
    Options
    I love my Hair and my Smile

Love this thread much more positive :laugh: :laugh: