What is wrong with people??!!??!?!?!

Options

Replies

• TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Anorexia/Bulemia without the tooth decay from acid erosion caused by repeated vomiting. Wow. (sarcasm font inserted here) Sounds like a great idea.
  • lovechicagobears
    lovechicagobears Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Wow. They tested it on a whole 24 people? Seriously? That's a pretty low sample rate.

Also, this is disgusting. It's surgical purging.

No. Just... no.
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Mechanically assisted purging. No bad breath. No tooth decay. What's not to like about this? :noway:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I heard about this just yesterday! How wrong is that? So gross!
  • KombuchaCat
    KombuchaCat Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    This is just sad, really sad.
  • Goatgirl8
    Goatgirl8 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    As long as there is money to be made, somebody is going to find a way to take advantage of other people's desperation. And someone else is going to allow them to do it.
  • kaylacyr123
    kaylacyr123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    In other words a surgical eating disorder.

Agreed
  • kaylacyr123
    kaylacyr123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    As long as there is money to be made, somebody is going to find a way to take advantage of other people's desperation. And someone else is going to allow them to do it.

This
  • shannasaurus_rex
    shannasaurus_rex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I think I'd prefer oily leakage.

^^ LOL!!
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I can't even imagine doing this, yet you just know there are so many ready to try this, it's just sad.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Vomiting is so much easier and cheaper with the same side effects both positive (thinness) and negative (nutirion deficiencies, damage to your body physically etc.)

PS: I don’t advocate either fyi but thanks for sharing such a strange invention.
  • lwright311
    lwright311 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    That is SO DISTURBING! I have always believed that if an achievement is easy to acquire it is not worth acquiring.
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Reading this process makes me want to throw up...
  • cleotherio
    cleotherio Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I stopped reading when I got to the part when it said it was invented by the same guy who invented the Segway.
  • mtaiken2
    Options
    Oh my gosh! That is going to make alot of people really sick! You can't do that to your stomach because the acid alone you would be pulling is going to cause erosion which can lead to even bigger problems! I hate that these people out there are making things like this because they know people are desperate to lose weight! And the sad thing is people will try it.....It really is sad that people get rich off of someone elses pain. Just my two cents worth......Everyone have a great day!
  • XOchocolate
    XOchocolate Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That's just not right!
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    I'd inject alcohol through the pipe, cut out the middle man that way.
  • freedski1
    freedski1 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is horrible, horrible, awful. Shame on the people who created it. Are we sure it's not a hoax? And I effing HATE Segways.
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    So wrong!
  • fludderbye
    fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    In other words a surgical eating disorder.

Thats exactly what it is-