Day 365! My years progress (with pics)

Options

Replies

• seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What a great idea to take pictures to capture each of your milestones! Thanks so much for sharing! Congratulations on your success!
  • mrsagriffin
    mrsagriffin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Funnyfishat40
    Funnyfishat40 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well done and thank you, I have 58lbs to loose and seeing the difference it has made to you really makes me excited to see
    how I'll end up, you look great I hope I manage to be as determined as you xx
  • ceg2184
    ceg2184 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Great job :)
  • gabrielsmomma11
    Options
    :smile: you look great!! congrats! I am so glad I found this site it is really motivating me! :
  • 3bree375
    3bree375 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Nice work! Thank you for sharing your journey! Gave me chills!
  • xojessieannexo
    xojessieannexo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    u look great!!! xo
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job! You not only look fantastic, but so HAPPY! Congratulations for sticking to it and improving your health! I wish you the best for 2013.
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    What a great story! You've done an amazing job both on the weight loss and also in the motivational story.
  • bobbiesinger6971
    Options
    Thank you for posting your story. Very inspiring. I am keeping a scrapbook of my journey and I've decided to add pictures showing my loss as you have done. Congrats on all your success. I am so very happy for you. God bless.
  • melinda3792
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!! Looks like you had some hubby support as well and it paid off for him, he looks fantastic too!
  • kbodnaruk
    Options
    What an inspiration!!! I look forward to the day that I can post my success story! Both you and your husband look fantastic! Keep it up!!!
  • pmar6757
    Options
    I love how you took pictures holding signs!! I am totally going to do that! Such a great visual to see your progress. Awesome job; you rock!!!
  • kaaabney
    kaaabney Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I'm so glad your husband realized how important it was to you and joined it. Great job! You both look so much happier!
  • Beyond_Value
    Beyond_Value Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Excellent:smile:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - you look great!! Love you way you took pics of the lbs. lost through your journey.
  • hollyjane77
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great!
  • brooke91207
    Options
    Your story has really inspired me, I just signed up this morning and I've entered my breakfast and lunch, still have alot of calories left, I know I can do this, and after seeing your pics WOW
  • jshelton86
    jshelton86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Great job!
  • feliciabeckford
    feliciabeckford Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You did a great job and you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!