Day 365! My years progress (with pics)

Options

Replies

• natty_y
    natty_y Posts: 14
    Options
    You and your husband are so inspiring. What a beautiful couple and your last photo over X-Mass you look amazing. What an amazing transformation! What you did is SO hard for most people to do.
  • garyobesedeleted
    garyobesedeleted Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    awesome! I love your smile...
  • GillKenari
    GillKenari Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Well done! I too am just starting on this journey with MFP but what an inspiration you are, I am at least three stone over weight and feel sluggish and unfit. I too am a Christian and want to get fit the way God wants me to be! I have tended to comfort eat and with Gods help will break this cycle. Well done!

Gill x
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting. Your journey is truly inspirational and motivating! Keep up the good work.
  • cjburke12
    cjburke12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • Leawroblews
    Leawroblews Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW!
  • janeshearl
    janeshearl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, such an inspiration. I started the program 7-15-2012 and have lost 47 pounds so far. Still want to lose about 20 more!
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Absolutely terrific success. Congratulations for both you and your husband.
  • porkchop_13
    Options
    wow, you seriously brought tears to my eyes. What an inspiration both you and your hubby are! Thank you for sharing
  • spongegina
    Options
    Wow!!! Your story is very inspiring!!! I feel like I can do this! Thank you for posting your pics and story!:flowerforyou:
  • erinalysa14
    Options
    you and your husband are adorable! amazing job, you look great!!
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration. Congrats on such success!!!!
  • bethany329
    bethany329 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing.
  • AmyAyoob
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • ajohnson1567
    ajohnson1567 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    good job! roll tide btw :)
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    YES!!! TO GOD BE THE GLORY!!

Amazing!! And I could see the first ten-pound diff in your face immediately!! CONGRATS to both you and your husband. Thanks for so many pics to "help' us see your journey.
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss and making a better life for yourself! :drinker:
  • skinnyjess6
    skinnyjess6 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for writing this incredible story for us to read. I really really enjoyed reading the full story, and seeing your pictures. You look incredible(!!!!!) and are such an inspiration to me.
  • Santan9ful
    Options
    Your progress is SOOO inspiring. It's great to see you and your husband on this life change together. Awesome job and Keep inspiring others:smile:
  • madelynfogarty
    madelynfogarty Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring ~ you look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!