200+ Pound Twenties (New Group)

Options

Replies

• steffi1686
    steffi1686 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome to the group. I am glad we have so many members! I hope we can all be there for each other.
  • AlisonLS
    AlisonLS Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I am 27 and starting weight 231 down to 226.
  • steffi1686
    Options
    Welcome to the group!
  • clairebear82
    Options
    I'll check in with my weight on Monday, forgot to do it last week, I lost 1lb last week and am on course to lose 1-2lbs this week. Haven't yet mastered the art of regular exercise, apart from walking to the train station each day so need to incorporate some more, will crack it this week I'm sure!
  • steffi1686
    Options
    Even normal walking is exercise so don't sweat it too much! The goal is to make changes that are sustainable.
  • NOLA_Meg
    NOLA_Meg Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Today's weigh-in= 201, down from 205!
  • spikess
    spikess Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    205 to 202 not 201!! lol i was just wishing!!
  • mlagena
    mlagena Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Well, my weigh in for today is the same as last week! Still 248!! But, my Auntie Flo is visiting, so we'll see where we are later in the week after she's gone... :laugh: At least i haven't gained! :bigsmile:

-Megan
  • tennisref
    tennisref Posts: 27
    Options
    Down 3 pounds to 227. Great results for the first week!
  • steffi1686
    Options
    Weighed in at 243.2... exactly 2 pounds down from my last weight. The funny thing is that I weighed myself last night and was still at 245. I might have still been digesting stuff or something.

@mlagena: Don't worry about that! I have seen many people post that they have experienced anywhere from 2-6 pound weight gain during that time, but then it goes away after.

@tennisref: wow 3 pounds down..great job!

@ Nola: great job! 4 pounds lost is a lot.

@spikess: You still lost 1 more pound than me!

Everyone is doing so well!
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Hi I am 21 and i would like to join as well
    I'm from Michigan, stupid cold weather keeps me from rollerblading.

highest weight at one time: 240
    Weight in Jan: 224.5
    Weight today: 216.5
    Goal weight in 4 weeks: 206
  • dmmarie21
    dmmarie21 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Hey guys.

Forgot to weigh in yesterday, but did it this morning *right after breakfast even! and I'm down to 230. Not a huge loss, but, 2 lbs, I'll take it! Probably more like 1.5, but still! I didn't even hardly work out last week. And I was over on my calories. Maybe the scales wrong! haha. But I'll still take it.

Now, just 23 more to go!
    Well, ultimately 70, but, Dr. said 23 is good for now!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    I would like to be included too. 28yrs old and well over 200lbs. Please let me know what to do. Thanks, Diane.
  • steffi1686
    Options
    @dianeg1981: Welcome to the group! We are basically here to help motivate each other..chat, share concerns, recipes, ect.

Our weigh ins are every Monday and hopefully they will help everyone stay accountable.

@dmmarie21: Great job and a loss is still a loss! Maybe your body has an increased metabolism? I have heard a lot of people say that when they ate more they lost more weight

@blueeyeddragon: Welcome to the group! I am from Wisconsin so we are sorta like neighbors. LOL! At least now spring is coming and the snow has melted here. Today was a whopping 50 degrees. I can't wait until it is in the 70s though! I will feel much more motivated to walk....walking at night in the summer is the best since the air smells so nice and it is peaceful.
  • snorker88
    snorker88 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed the weigh in! I'm 206 at the moment, the scale hasn't budged this week which I'm a bit disapoointed about, but hey, onwards and upwards (or downwards!) :smile:
  • steffi1686
    Options
    @snorker: On the bright side you haven't gained anything.
  • clairebear82
    Options
    I weighed in at 207lbs so 2lbs lost a total of 18 so far. Started the EA sports 30 day challenge that according to MFP, means I should be up to 28lbs lost within another 5 weeks :-)
  • steffi1686
    Options
    Great job! Good luck on the sports challenge.
  • steffi1686
    Options
    bump
  • MysterriGal
    MysterriGal Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm 24, 5'4" and 240lbs right now. My ultimate goal is about 150, so a good bit to go. My biggest weight was been 250. 1.5lbs a week seems reasonable, so my goal is set for about June of next year. But I need motivation!